Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonedruid

re: New Member Application

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know I've submitted an app. (I figured it wouldn't hurt to post a howdy in advance) I've been a fan of Star Trek since uh... well I was pretty much weaned on the original series in syndication in the early 70's. Grew up with the toys that I NEVER should have unwrapped because they are crazy valuable now... but basically shredded as a kid. Got REaddicted to TNG and subsequent series. And now here I am... ridiculously addicted to STO, but having no real fleet to speak of. (I have one... but its just myself and alts. Still managed to get it to level 3 and tier 1... so I'm good at working towards futile endeavors :) ) At any rate, I'm looking to get my main, Rhax@adeptharrower in initially, and provided you guys aren't tired of me after a while, maybe my alts would be allowed in as well. I play FAR more than anyone should. Typically at LEAST 3 or 4 hours a day, but often closer to 10-12 hours a day. Uh... yeah. I know. Not healthy at all. I'm working on that... at any rate, that is it for the moment. Probably TMI but I figure you may as well get to see me as I am. Just me. Warts and all. Okay in Rhax's case... fur. He's a Caitian. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum