View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerOneDanger
Captain

Awarded:

re: Redshirt Apocalypse! (*REDUX*)- Foundry adventure revisited!

Hello Veterans!

With numerous changers to game content and a few tweeks to the Foundry editor, I decided to update what I felt was my best Foundry mission to date.

Please stop by and visit and have a bit of fun with it.

Also, if you find any errors or have any ideas to make it better, please let me know here or in game!

Here are the particulars...

Redshirt Apocalypse! (or The Night of the walking red!) *REDUX*-  ID# ST-HJSA9DG5P - Federation players.

This mission is set in the TOS timeline (as are ALL my missions). It will also be too "wordy" for some tastes. You have been warned!
This mission is relatively short with mostly ground action and few space encounters.

Starfleet orders you to investigate a remote outpost that has suddenly, and inexplicably gone silent.

What mysteries await you on the fringes of unexplored space?

Grab your TOS Phaser, slip on your TOS uniform and climb into your TOS Constitution Class Cruiser, It's about to get "Old school"!

*This an updated version on my previous adventure by the same name. I hope that some of the pathing issues have been fixed by use of different maps.

Richard Silk
Stuart (speedofheat)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Redshirt Apocalypse! (*REDUX*)- Foundry adventure revisited!

I doff my cap to you sir... nicely written

Jump to: