Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayPHailey
Captain

re: I would like to see more of these, please

I would like to see more of these, please.

Please tell me about your captains. 

Vexashen
Vexashen
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Been thinking of posting a new one soon. Keep watching...

I just got defeated in trying to gather  screencaps of my dollies for posting here.  Will have to try again

mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Did you see all of the character blogs at the bottom of this page. Some really creative ones there

http://tosfleet.guildlaunch.com/sections/rp/#

Character Bios 
You can now add your Captain’s bios on the NEW Character Blog and update it as you think of more information. You can add pictures and graphics to your Bio and they will be featured on the front page of the website. 
For this you get to promote the TOS Veterans Fleet backstory (about Captains from the past being saved and brought to the future) as well as being awarded the Captain John Christopher Medal of Bravery for your efforts. It’s a win-win Happy 
http://tosfleet.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7171762&gid=205090&gid=205090 

Why is the blog preferred over the forum?

Vexashen
Vexashen
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I use the forum myself. Its easier for me to read and to see who posted what.

Then  I will continue to use the forum, here, myself.

Skonn
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I've been meaning to update (or rather, modify) Skonn's original bio ever since the expansion announcement. Especially since the new Skonn will be my new main, and not a Sci, but rather a Tac. TWO Skonns? Yep, already have something in mind that makes sense (and is not as far-fetched as some of the stuff that actually made it into TOS) 

I'd repost it the original bio, but it's a long read, as I've always been a long-winded rambler (that and it's epistolary, written as a series of logs and documents)

You can read the original right here

I found the old blog more useful in that it has every bio in the same place, which made it much easier (as threads on the forum start dropping off as new ones come in, so only updated ones keep showing up) but this might be nice to get everyone interested in reading/writing again. I may even finally write the stories for my other two mains, Shera the Orion and S'torak the Romulan... both stories have been fully fleshed out in my head for years ;) 

Cpt_Guthrie
Captain

I've had a lot of flesh in my head for years, as well. ;) Seriously, though, I'm looking forward to reading the updated bio as well as updating mine. I'll be cloning my three feds over to the TOS version, as well. My take is 'That's where they got their start.' It could just as easily be our temporal playground where we do what the Christopher Project was partially designed to do.

mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

The forum is just as good! I just wanted to make sure that you didn't miss any of the bios. I originally set up the blog thing because it was a feature where we could have a list of the character pictures and a link to their bio. It looked like a fun idea but now they are kind of lost :)

They can be found on the STO RP link under our banner.

mark (James Bailey) wrote:

The forum is just as good! I just wanted to make sure that you didn't miss any of the bios. I originally set up the blog thing because it was a feature where we could have a list of the character pictures and a link to their bio. It looked like a fun idea but now they are kind of lost :)

They can be found on the STO RP link under our banner.

Yup, I started on one for T'ari and it seemed.... a little unwieldy.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: