View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skonn
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Not a Book Club returns!! But what is it?

Many a fleetie might have asked themselves this question, especially the newest members (welcome!!) 

Just what is this "Book club", "Monday Night Book Club", "Not a Book Club"??? 

Book Club is when we get together (on Monday nights, at 9 PM EST) on Discord to discuss Trek episodes.

Don't like Trek or sci fi that much? Not a Book Club is still for you! We'll be alternating with different themes per week, covering horror, thrillers, action, animation, you name it! 

We post a list of the episodes/films we'll be watching on the "Not a Book Club" Thread: 

http://tosfleet.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8303014&start=105&gid=205090 

To give people time to break out their DVDs, or check them out via Netflix, CBS.com, or any other medium they prefer. 

What episodes do we watch? Any and all Trek is fair game! We try to keep it varied, and switch back between all series. We also usually pick a theme for the week and take episodes from more than one series that fit the theme. Past themes include: 

Romulans 
Klingons 
Ships 
Mirror Universe 
Borg in Voyager 
Batman's influence in Trek 

Suggestions are always welcome. 

Do you need to know every episode inside-out to join us? Not at all! If you want to have a good time, enjoy talking about the show, or are amused by nerdrage and occasional quibbling about plot points, this is the night for you! 

We'll pick up next week (Monday 20th) with the episodes posted on the thread. Hope to see you all there!

Morgan West
-Protector-
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I fixed your original post Skonn (the text was colored black I removed all color). Do you want me to delete (or you can) that post or your repost?

Awarded:

Didn't notice I left both up. Thanks for the fix! Deleted the uglier one. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: