View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saedor2

re: Greetings

Hiya.

I am a former member of the TOS Veterans Fleet, returning to the game and looking for an in-game invite for my current characters.

When I was a member before, I played Hasbrough@Saedor and also Korth@Saedor in the Klingon fleet. 

I have been away for a while and with all the new changes to the game I've re-rolled most of my characters. The current one's I'm looking to put in the fleet are;

Hasbrough@Saedor

Gaav@Saedor

Saxton@Saedor

You can check the message boards here, and you'll find my old posts under the name Saedor7. I can't remember my old password, so I had to make a new account. :)

Look forward to hearing from you all again!

Bottle0rum
Captain

I remember you.

Don't let him into the fleet! IT'S A TRAP! He's friends with the evil one.

Vexashen
Vexashen
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I dont really play much anymore but I will make sure to let one of the council members thats more active  know that you are looking to rejoin. Glad to have you back!

Awarded:

re: Re: Greetings

Saedor2 wrote:

Hiya.

I am a former member of the TOS Veterans Fleet, returning to the game and looking for an in-game invite for my current characters.

When I was a member before, I played Hasbrough@Saedor and also Korth@Saedor in the Klingon fleet. 

I have been away for a while and with all the new changes to the game I've re-rolled most of my characters. The current one's I'm looking to put in the fleet are;

Hasbrough@Saedor

Gaav@Saedor

Saxton@Saedor

You can check the message boards here, and you'll find my old posts under the name Saedor7. I can't remember my old password, so I had to make a new account. :)

Look forward to hearing from you all again!

I definitely remember RPing with you, and am glad to see you back, bud. I didn't see this post til today (sorry) But I'll add you as soon as I see you in game. I think you need to be on for me to get you. 

Skonn
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Well, seems someone already got you. Hasbrough is already in the fleet, and STO says your other 2 toons don't exist :/ Let me know if you need more help

Saedor2

Sorry about that. :) I was briefly in another Fleet with Hasbrough, but he's free now. The other two toons were not yet out of the 23rd century, so thats why they didn't show up. Anyway, you can try again to invite now. Thanks!

Hasbrough@Saedor

Gaav@Saedor

Saxton@Saedor

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Recruiting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum