View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan West
-Protector-
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Galaxy Class Reboot

Some nice news here...

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/3035243

Think I'll be flying my dread again for a bit, and getting the fleet version for sure.

Discuss.

re: Galaxy Class Reboot

Given some are thinking about trying one of the revamped Galaxy ships in PvP, I found a post I thought was interesting (someone relating a 1vs1 PvP experience in their current Gal-R:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15417291&postcount=5844

LOL!

You should have been there!

I was toying with my PvE galaxy when the fleetmate I have the hardest time beating in PvP asks for someone to test their new build on.  I say sure, this will be funny...

He was in his Mobius, PvP build, the one I always curse when I see coming at me.  I have a Mobius as well, and we often fight for 40 minutes at a time before one of us gets sloppy and makes a mistake.  We are quite well matched, tho he is better then me.

Took him out 4 times with my Gal-R...

With Boarding Parties, no less :P

Paired with doffs and subnuke, I could strip his tac team at the worst possible moment, and let a ton of boarding parties fly right up his tailpipe.

He laughed the first time, and switched back to his proven build.  Yeah, he popped me a couple good ones, but I still got him 3 more times.

In a Gal-R...

Speced for PvE...

With boarding parties for crying out loud...

People around here are worse then the Voth and their Doctrine.  Galaxy-R sucks, no exeptions.  Anything else is heretical.

Jump to: