View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skonn
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Upgrading the Qan Mang Starbase and Holdings

A heartfelt thanks and a hearty congratulations is due to EVERYONE for helping tackle what seemed like insurmountable grinding to get everything on our fed Starbase and Holdings to top tier! Everything that can be unlocked has been unlocked, down to every last cosmetic mission, and it's all thanks to you guys, so thanks again!

This now frees us to work on helping our KDF side holdings to catch up, slowly but surely. While we know a few of you aren't active on the KDF side, this is your chance to get help levelling/repping/gearing your toons (I know even I neglected a bunch of my KDF alts... which is bad when I have 4 Lv 50 KDF characters and only the single Lv 50 fed), hang out with your fleeties and help our holdings level! 

As of now, we're focusing on the Spire. This is not an oversight. Focusing on one or two areas at a time will actually help us clear them faster, as we found that having everything open and running at once was making overall progress very slow. Now we know where and when to contribute, and our Spire has levelled up rather quickly because of that!

Completing the Spire first will also help everyone gear their alts much better we're already a day away from starting the upgrade to T3 Research (which will get us our fleet CRTH consoles), and a little under two weeks to get Ops to T· (for the best Cores in the game). We'll also have access to the extra active doff slots by then.

We also have a couple of surprises and activities lined up, so stay tuned! Thanks again for all your help, let's make this happen! 

Krapo
Captain

wa hoo finally some help on the Klink Base....even tho i don't play on the Fed side much...i did still help on the star base....but spent most on the klink sb....so hopefully now with the fleets attention concentrated on the Klink SB we will get to T 5
Talia_Rachel
Captain

Awarded:

Now I have almost finished with Risa. If someone sends me an invite for the KDF fleet, more than willing to help build up the starbase.

KDF Alt contact details.     Illya@satanacha

Thanks.

Awarded:

Talia_Rachel wrote:

Now I have almost finished with Risa. If someone sends me an invite for the KDF fleet, more than willing to help build up the starbase.

KDF Alt contact details.     Illya@satanacha

Thanks.

Again, thanks for the help (you too, Krapo!) 

Off to work for now, but will shoot you an invite when I get back home, in about 7 hours' time, Talia. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: