View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vexashen
Vexashen
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Zen Value Charts

For those of us that are market minded... or those that want to "buy ec" by spending zen... Ive made a series of charts powered by an evil Ferengi spreadsheet. You can find it by clicking the "Character Builder" link at the top of the screen (hey Jeff... fix that) or by clicking one of these 2 links here Our Websites Link Direct Link

The way these charts are set up is as follows:

You will see the daily value of each item. The 7 day average trend and the 30 day average trend.

The value is broken down to how much ec each zen is worth if you buy and sell that item.

The items it tracks are: Fleet Ship Modules, and Ship Upgrade Tokens. There is also a chart that tracks the Dil to Zen costs and the Zen to Dil costs.

There are 3 charts in total plus the spreed sheet showing the raw data. These are accessed by clicking the tabs across the bottom.

I manually update these daily... if I havent when you are looking its probably because I'm not online yet.

Awarded:

re: Zen Value Charts

As a side note I only today added the "Ship Upgrade Tokens". The data for them goes back to the start point of the charts but that is simply just to make my life a little easier. From today forward the data will be updated.

Jump to: