Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killerbin

re: Greetings from Jupiter Force

Hello there fellow Captains, I am Killerbin Chief Ambassador for Jupiter Force the home of STOked Radio Podcast. One of our members is putting together an Inter-Fleet PVP tournament. A member of 12th Fleet suggested your fleet as a potential contender for this tournament. And so if you are able to attend. This could become the start of a cooperation between our fleets.

For in-game communication we use a inter fleet chat channel called JF Inter Fleet so feel free to join it.

Lastly to aid in any complex communication would it be possible to gain access to any sort of voice communication software you may use.

Thank you

Killerbin

Morgan West
-Protector-
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Re: Greetings from Jupiter Force

Killerbin wrote:

Hello there fellow Captains, I am Killerbin Chief Ambassador for Jupiter Force the home of STOked Radio Podcast. One of our members is putting together an Inter-Fleet PVP tournament. A member of 12th Fleet suggested your fleet as a potential contender for this tournament. And so if you are able to attend. This could become the start of a cooperation between our fleets.

For in-game communication we use a inter fleet chat channel called JF Inter Fleet so feel free to join it.

Lastly to aid in any complex communication would it be possible to gain access to any sort of voice communication software you may use.

Thank you

Killerbin

I'm sure we would be glad to join in, look for @Elric71 to reply to this soon as he gets a chance. He's currently our interfleet PvP liaison.

BTW -- what time/day would this be?

Thanks!

Jon Lonehawk@Protector

Hello,i'm Shanis from Jupiter Force who is also organizator of Jupiter Force PVP tournament.

Our ambassador already mentioned it,i will now clarify it.

We would like to invite TOS Veterans to the PVP tournament we plan to organize at beginning of June.

There will be various rewards for 1st,2nd and 3rd place.

Rewards will be various in terms of Ships,special kit modules,EC,etc.

It will be fun,social and challenging pvp tournament.

No ship,class and faction restrictions,bring whatever you want.
Same goes for Teams-

It would be good that each fleet has 2 teams.

We are considering base on how much interest will be from other fleets,maybe split tournament into 2 days.
So those who can't make into say saturday,maybe could make in say thursday as example.

I know from Jupiter Force side,that we might easily get 10 people represent Jupiter Force and create 2 teams.

Format of the Tournament style will be Elimination type. 

Restrictions is only placed on D'Kora EMP,TIF,Graviton Pulse,Subspace Circuit.
(not banned,but only one member of each team can use it,to prevent matches go unfun,people not having black screen,etc)

Our PVP tournament is still in process,but basics like each fleet can have 2 teams,etc...have been decided.
We do take into account people who play through weekdays and those through weekends only.

Inter-Fleet PVP Tournament

Thats one of the Fleets we plan to invite to the tournament,it's not fixed,so teams can still be randomized.
We also plan to open it for public.

We are also working on Promotional PVP video for this tourney,so stay tuned.

In 2 weeks we will do Sign Up thread on Jupiter Force forums.

If you are interested,contact our Ambassador Killerbin so myself and rest of organizators can know.

Thank you and hope to see you in the tournament.

Jupiter Force website

Shanis88

Forgot to mention.

Date we are planing are 5th and 7th June.

Time,thats something we are still working on,but we are aiming around 4PM EST,so both Americans and Europeans can play together.

Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Greetings Jupiter Force :)

We currently have one of our Premade team on Vacation, but as soon as he's back, I'll bring up this to him.  I am not sure we would be able to field two complete teams, but I can see if there is enough interest amongst our PvP'ers to support two teams.  As soon as I am able to ask around the fleet, I'll get in touch with your Ambassador.

Thanks for considering us,

Aaron

@Elric71

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Shanis88

If you guys can't manage to get 2 teams,well 1 team should be enough as well.

Still prepare at least some people as back ups in case someone can't manage to join for RL stuff.

Npine
Captain

Once upon a time we had two teams.... Bet we could do it again for a special reunion. ;)

Shanis88

No worries if you can't bring more than 1 team for this.

That will still do.:)

Shanis88

I wanted to mention that full details and sign up thread will be posted this friday on Jupiter Force forums.

Jupiter Force forums

Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Elric71 wrote:

Hello Shanis,

This is Aaron (@Elric71) from the TOS Veterans.  We would love to participate in the tournament, but unfortunately we are all night owls.  We are a fleet of all over 30+ year old members and as such, our PvP'ers generally don't even sign into STO until around 9:00-9:30 pm EST (even the members in England....lol).  Most of us work during the week at the time mentioned for the 5th and the rest of us, such as myself, work during the weekends during the time mentioned for the 7th.

Thank you for the invite, though, we appreciated the thought.  Unfortunately, it just isn't in the cards this time.

Thanks again,

Aaron (@Elric71)

Acting Fleet Liason and one of the Founders of TOS Veterans

Hey all,

I just sent this PM to Shanis88 in response to Jupiter Force's invite to their upcoming Tournament.  I figured I'd post it here so both fleets could see it.

I would like to add, though, that after talking with our Premade team the other night, we definitely were interested.  If times could be worked out where we could participate, I believe we would. 

Thanks for the consideration Jupiter Force,

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Shanis88

I just wanted now to link you to sign up thread,but yea seing now reply,ah well.

Sad,that time is problem.

We decided for that time because majority of our team is consisted of Europeans and some Americans.

Plus Americans are majority East Coast,thus why we can do events together.

Thank you guys for supporting us though,still you could register on our forums for better fleet relations.

Cheers.:)

Shanis88

Jupiter Force Inter Fleet Relations thread

Killerbin

re: Just Checking

Hello there fellow Captains

Just checking in to see how you are all doing and hope your are preparing for the tournament.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum