Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayPHailey
Captain

re: Benton J. Quest

Benton Johnathan Quest, Starfleet Engineering Officer.

Benton Quest is a descendant of noted 20th century adventurers Benton and Johnny Quest.  He has followed his family history into Starfleet, seeking to explore strange new worlds and new civilizations.

How Quest and his crew were recruited into Project Christopher has not been established yet.

Quest was surprised to find that in this timeline, Early Starfleet used BLUE coveralls, with red, yellow or blue piping, instead of the red, yellow and blue coveralls to mark section assignment.

-*-

Meta

Quest is an odd character out. He was actually my Friend Dennis'es character. I don't rememjber how, but we thought it would be funny to model our STO characters on the Johnny Quest characters.  I know more about designing the bridge officers, so I could probably make a Johhny and Haddji,  if I wanted to.

But the joke wore thin fast.  I deleted "Race" Bannon pretty quickly and started Jay-Six. 

Dennis got bored with STO and left it behind.  years later (2013) I was able to put together a good enough computer to start playing again.

In time, I contacted Dennis and asked him for his log-in information and took over his old account.

Although I generally left Quest alone, at one point I was between jobs, and screw it, Dennis gave him to me, so I played him some.

But he's really a back burner guy.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: