Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayPHailey
Captain

re: Jay Seven

Jay Seven - Starfleet Science Officer

Jay P. Hailey and his crew were Starfleet Officers and Crew on the Constellation Class USS Harrier in 2367. Just after The Borg Incursion, Jay, Originally an Engineering Officer was promoted to command the Harrier, an old ship dragged out of mothballs to help cover Starfleet Losses at Wolf 359.

Hailey and his crew encountered an unknown phenomenon. 29th Century Starfleet understands that that the 24th Century Harrier Encountered was a primitive Temporal Mine.

Knowing the Christopher Project was looking for losses like the Harrier, 29th century Starfleet acted to remove the Harrier from the time stream. Unfortunately there was a mishap and they got multiple copies of the Harrier and crew.

Two of these have joined the Christopher Project, helping the Federation win the terrible wars of the time.

Jay Six, and Jay Seven are slightly out of temporal synch and so never seem to run into each other, or encounter each other. 

Jay Seven uptrained as a Science Officer. Both Jay Six and Jay Seven Adopted a numeric last name in the style of Natives of Eminiar.  They have cover identities prepared and memorized, but in all the chaos of the war, no one really notices or cares.

Both are history nerds and were really overjoyed when time displacements began to allow them to visit the history they'd poured over as kids.

But as the Nak'hul attacks have picked up - they're beginning to wonder.  Is Time Travel really all that great an idea.  No matter what era you're in, it's already too late. 

Ship  Yamato Class USS Armstrong.

------------

Meta - Jay is a sort of time clone of a self-insertion character I wrote some fan fics about in the 1990s. Jay Seven was an attempt to recreate Jay Six, when I thought Dennis' "Denwash" account was out of reach.

When I got access to the Denwash account Jay Seven became a back burner character.  Not played or developed much, compared to my favorite two. T'ari and Jay Six. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: