Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayPHailey
Captain

re: Haley Lydia Anderson

Haley Lydia Anderson, Starfleet Tactical Officer

A normal Starfleet officer of the 2400s, Haley has risen to the rank of Captain mainly by attrition and having survived. 

She was assigned to Starbase Mariner 10 as a reinforcement and force enhancement.  She followed the lead of her aunt, who was in Starfleet in the 2370s, and rose to command a ship in the 2380s.

Haley was dragged into the temporal conflict and now is part of the temporal Starfleet's crew of assets.

Haley's Aunt served on the Constellation class USS Harrier.  There are two Quantum Clones of Stephanie Anderson on Mariner 10 and in various ships.  Haley has avoided her Quantum Time Clone Aunt. 

Her Ship is the Arbiter Class USS California

-*-

Meta, With Haley I sort of wander into Ducktales territory where everyone is someone niece or nephew. 

Stephanie Anderson was an RPG character of mine in the 1980s.  I recycled her into a Star Trek Game in the early 1990s. 

Haley is unusual in that she is not unusual.  She is a completely normal human being from early 25th century Earth.  She hasn't got too much development, yet.

Her first name is a reaction to seeing my last name "Hailey" used as a first name.  No.  The girls name is HALEY, damnit. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: