Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Greetings Billboard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zurielle
Captain

re: Greetings!

Well I must say I was a little apprehensive about joining a guild, er, fleet since I've been with the same group for a very long time in SWG. But once I started browsing for Fleets, I knew this was the one for me for two main reasons: 1) age requirement, and 2) TOS fanatics like me!
I applied just a few mins ago so hopefully I'm accepted hehe.

A little bit about me, I'm a 39 year old female SciFiGeek.. in fact, that's my forum handle on SWG . I've tried several other MMOs but I'm not a big fan of fantasy/magic themes and all seems to dominate the market. Anywho, I just picked up STO the other day and I'm really enjoying it so far. Hope to see you in game!
Warmare
Captain

Welcome welcome! I'm a new and shiny member as well, so it's good to not walk the newbie path alone.

These guys are an awesome bunch of folks, I all ready feel right at home and am sure you will too in no time!

SWG? I play that too! What server(s)? I mostly play on Eclipse server and am in CIO. Great bunch of folks there too. Happy

Last but not least..yay I'm not the only female!

Xena (real name) who plays X'na, Xina, K'mba and Naga

Welcome! Glad to have you on board!

As Warmare said, I think you'll find everyone here really friendly and easy to get along with.

I was hesitant to join a fleet too, though for a different reason (this is my first MMO and a lot of them seemed way too formal). But I've been extremely happy here. You can definitely let the sci fi geek out. I'm reliving my childhood when I used to memorize TOS trivia and run around with a plastic phaser.

Hope to see you in-game and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask.
MrJoelieC
Captain

Awarded:

Our little fleet is not so little anymore. Welcome to our big happy fleet... If I get more beer in me that would be "Welcome to our big happy feet..." confused

Meh sometimes I'm funny

(Insert Like wow scoob that joke was awfull.) So these are all jokes that you would get if you were on Ventrillo with us.. LOL

Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome to the fleet, Zurielle. I am the fleet Arcivist and Historian, so if you have a question, don't be afraid to ask! I hope to see you in game as well Happy

On a side note....

Damn JoelieC, share would ya....hehe....

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I keep missing these great introductions. Probably because I am busy starting my own threads and not looking around. We seem to be having a lot of action online both in game and out of game.

It is nice to have people feeling welcome from all sexes. I have to say that I grew up with three sisters and I feel more comfortable with women around. Although I seemed to get some weird hand-me-downs

Welcome t o the fleet and please keep in mind that the direction of the fleet is all the choice of the fleet members. The 5 member Council is set up to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard and listed to.

Mark (who is supposed to be working right now)
Zurielle
Captain

Warmare wrote:
Yes, I love SG1 almost as much as TOS Happy

Me too! (though don't tell anyone else that...) I've started working my way through the original series from the beginning on DVD. I like that the older episodes played up Daniel's role as an actual anthropologist and all the aliens didn't speak English. But that's just me.
Durngul
Fleet Duty Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to the Fleet!

Don't miss the best part about being in the fleet...Vent chat LOL.

Its a blast to play and chat with everyone about geek stuff and quote movies.

I think you get at least one "KHAAAN!" a week on vent, its the best.

Again, welcome and let us know if there is anything you need. If you want and enjoy teaming up to run missions be sure to shout out when you come on. A lot of us enjoy teaming up even for everyday mission stuff.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Greetings Billboard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: