Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TLOJenson

re: Greetings from The Last Outpost

Greetings from The Last Outpost!

I am Flag Officer Jenson, current Chairman of the Council at TLO, and current head of External Affairs.

We are an RPG-X and STO group, and hope to establish cordial relations with you all. In the future, we’d very much like to arrange some joint events between our two fleets to further ties between our two communities.

If you have any questions, or wish to discuss the possibility of furthering our diplomatic relations, please don’t hesitate to contact me! My contact information can be found in my profile. Thank you for your time!

Signed,

Flag Officer Jenson
Chairman of the Council
Dan (mygod_itsfullofstars)
Fleet Duty Officer

Welcome!

We'd also like to see cordial and productive relations between our two fleets. I'll ask that you be given diplomatic privileges here, so that you can browse the forums and post.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to talking more with you about areas we can come together.

Oh, yes--and because you can never say this too often--Happy Anniversary!
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome to Mariner 10 Space Station. While our Chief of Communications & Information Technology sets up a secure access point for you please enjoy the hospitality of the Holodeck and the Orian Dancers will be performing tonight in our recreation deck.

Fleet Ambassador KATRA Chief of Recruitment and Personnel
PS: I have always liked your fleet name.

Many thanks to both of you.

It was a pleasure having you at our community day celebrations, MGIFOS (I'm not sure how to abbreviate that ), we really appreciated your attendance!

Also, thank you Mark for the compliment. We've been quite fond of it also! Happy

I will stay in touch, and it is my hope that we may be able to have a formal NAP in the future.

-Jenson

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum