Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melawil
Captain

Awarded:

re: Critique mon bio, si vous plait

Hey folks,

I finally got around to writing Kerr's bio in a way that I liked. I'm intending it to be the first part in an ongoing set of captains logs, stories and the like. I'd love it if you take a look and tell me what you think:

http://stotosveteransfleet.guildlaunch.com/users/characters/blog/13499959/7077/prelude/?char=13499959&gid=205090
Talia_Rachel
Captain

Awarded:

I like that a lot. It adds a depth and motive to the character, that a list of dates and battle honours would not convey. I have tried to do a similar approach with mine, but at the moment it is in a very rough draft format.

Thanks for sharing and prompting me to re double my efforts to finish mine.

Awarded:

Nicely done, my friend! You've quickly established the era Kerr comes from, as well as his purpose for being in the future, and his mission and motivation.. I look forward to hearing more!
TamReese
Captain

love it.

Awarded:

I really like the Format you have set up here. It is nice to get to know Kerr a little better ;)

Council has awarded you the Captain John Christopher Medal of Bravery for documenting your temporal operations and the creation of your Blog Bio.

Jump to: