Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adarandrel
Captain

re: Greetings

Greetings I just submitted my application to the fleet. I have been a lifetime member of STO since Beta and have not really be active in a fleet just played ronin over the years. I was in the UFP reserve fleet but never really did anything with them. Now with starbases I really feel like I need a home and your description sounds wonderful. Onward and upward Happy

Cheers

adarandrel@adarandrel

joto7000
Captain

Welcome from a fellow cadet. I've also been in a couple other fleets, but this is the first one that took the trouble to really organize things and help out the new members. This is the first fleet that I found it was worthwhile to be in- I hope you enjoy it as I have.
adarandrel
Captain

well I currently have a 50 in each field for both fed and klink and over 2 years worth of commodities, doffs, Time, etc that I want to go towards something. I am very much looking forward to working on the Starbase as well as Fleet events.

adarandrel
Captain

Plus I can't run the new events if I am not in a fleet. So looking forward to it.

ironhead1982

Welcome Adarandrel! I have been really enjoying running the new fleet events and I am looking forward to you joining in. Watch Mariner 10 for calls to join teams running events.
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Hello adarandrel Happy

Just to let you know, the Council has gotten your app. Unfortunatly we have two members on vacation right now and one about to go on vacation. Please don't think we are ingnoring your app, but we are lagging a bit .

Saying that, I hope we get the chance to fly missions ingame soon (shouldn't be too long...hehe)

Q'apla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I have to say that it is really nice to get such a diverse mix of people from all over. I think that a combination of the mature age thing and our love for Star Trek makes this fleet work so well. I hope that you don't mind the (short-term) Cadet restrictions because it does go quite quickly. The more you get involved the quicker it goes but we understand when people are more casual. They are just missing out on more fun!!

Welcome to the Fleet and please ask ANYONE if you have any questions.

Awarded:

Some of the questions we may even know answers to... Happy

Awarded:

Stuart (speedofheat) wrote:

Now I think you are giving us too much credit!! hehe

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Richard Trent
STO_Armsman
Commodore

Stuart (speedofheat) wrote:

Only because we're good at using Google. envy

Welcome.

joto7000 wrote:
Welcome from a fellow cadet. I've also been in a couple other fleets, but this is the first one that took the trouble to really organize things and help out the new members. This is the first fleet that I found it was worthwhile to be in- I hope you enjoy it as I have.
[img]Hi there ...thanks...I don't /haven't used forum before not much of a writer...but I do enjoy the Fleet ....it is unlike any other i have seen....right now my puter kinda sick ...but i have another on da way....lookin foward to takin a mo active role in the stfs and such ...[/img]hope fully this is set up corectly ...i'm tring... wink Happy confused
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum