Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Landshark535

re: 2nd Fleet Request for Diplomatic Negotiations

Hello,

I am with the 2nd Fleet sciences echelon and part of my duties are to make first contact with various fleets to begin diplomatic negotiations. In the time I have been playing and involved with activities in the sciences echelon I frequently see the TOS Veterans in the forums on Starbase One.

We would like to participate in joint fleet activities with the TOS Veterans be it PvE, PvP, or just socializing. Feel free to add me in-game at Anton@Landshark535 and visit us at http://www.2nd-fleet.org/

I look forward to hearing from you,
Anton@Landshark535
Sciences Commodore Admiral
2nd Fleet
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: 2nd Fleet Request for Diplomatic Negotiations

Hey man, how are you doing? We are not ignoring you and your request and your application to be a diplomat, but you have to understand...

There are 7 High Councillors. 5 of us are on vacation, which leaves only 2 of us. We two cannot make descsions like that without the rest of the council at least consulted. I know one comes back in two weeks, one should be back in a week, one has just returned, but hasn't really gotten back into the grove of things, and one has just dropped off the face of the map, no telling when he'll be back. We will get to it as soon as at least 4-5 of us can talk about it.

Sorry for the delay, just bad timing man

We'll get in touch soon,

Aaron
Ruling Council of
TOS Veterans and TOS Qan Mang

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum