Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin Brody
Commodore

re: I am returning to STO after a year's absence.

Greetings, TOS Veterens!

My name is Scott, no relation to Montgomery alas, and I will be returning to STO 8-15-12 just as soon as UPS delivers my new PC. I have not played in a year, some pretty big things(mostly good) have had my full attention. I am now at a point where I want to re-engage my deep passion for all things Star Trek.

I have an engineering Captain(Admiral, but I don't use that rank)commanding the U.S.S Wyatt Earp, a Soveriegn Class Starship. I love roleplay and grouping, but my previous hectic schedule prevented me from progressing beyond ageis level gear-which is probably outdated by now.

With that said, I am mature(41 years old)employed fulltime in longterm health care, and very interested in a guild that respects eachother and respects Star Trek.

I don't remember my character handle, so after I download the client and get set up I will come back here and leave that information. I also have this 'itch' to play a new character from scratch(another engineer, i'm hopeless)so i'm not yet 100% certain who my main will be.

Thank You for your consideration.

Scott.
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome back! We'd love to have you in our fleet. Once you get your new PC, come back and fill out an application. We have a small, but dedicated, RP section who I am sure would love a new fleet mate

As for starting a new character, by all means, goforit. Our policy for acceptance to the fleet is that we accept you not just the one character who you might apply with...All your alts are welcome, regardless of rank within the game. We also have a Klingon fleet, TOS Qan Mang, if you are intersted in trying out our ridge-headed friends.

We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask here or in game. Happy

Qapla'!

Aaron
@Elric71
Council member

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Martin Brody
Commodore

Hello again!

Sorry for the delay, I had a very busy day. I cannot seem to find my old account, might have been lost when Cryptic changed everything over to PWE, so I just created a new one. Another little hiccup I am having is that I have subscribed, the 3 month gold subscription deal, but it has not kicked in as of yet.

My handle is Martin Brody@oridjerraa.

Should I re-register here and fill out a formal application?

Thank You,
Scott
Devika Sedush
SilkyDancer
Captain

Awarded:

Wibbles! (That means "Welcome Back", btw)

Sucks to be stuck on the outside having forgotten your account information. Have you tried contacting Cryptic support, or PWE to see if anything can be sent to your email address, if it is still the same one that they would have had on file? (If you changed email addresses, than you are probably out-of-luck).

The subscription should kick in soon. I've found that a lot of it has to do with the times that the information was given. As in: Outside of banking hours or the hours that PWE/Cryptic's accounting office is open. I remember so many times in so many games that so many people would post in game chat windows that they hadn't had their subs upgraded yet, and most of the time it turned out that they subscribed at 10PM on a Friday night and were wondering why things weren't rocking by Sunday. It'll get set, don't worry.

Awarded:

I also tried to start up an old account and there is also a couple of security hurdles you have to go through to verify your computer and IP address. They would have sent your email address a link to follow and then they email you a 5 or 6 number code so that you can get into the game. From then on it is smooth sailing. I figure if someone could hack an account they would probably be able to emulate a computer and IP address but what do I know

Hope to see you soon and we will get you up to the end of game really fast!

It's all good, my friends. I am having a lot of fun starting from scratch. I just made Lt.Cmder and learning the doff system, which is incredibly cool, and working my crafting.
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

As long as you are having fun, that's all that matters Happy

We got your app, you should be approved soon.

Welcome back! Happy

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Martin Brody
Commodore

I want to say thank you for the invite. I didn't want to bolt so soon afterward but I had to get to work. I should be sailing around with Brody some time around 9pm est.

See you all later,

Lt.Cmder Brody
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum