Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admiralbrad77
Diplomat

re: hello TOS Veterans fleet

first off i like to thankyou for giving me this opportunity to join your fleet and play this great game. I feel this is the perfect fleet for me because its around my age and it goes great with my RL schedule and its also laid back and casual. If i am able to join i would like to contribute as much as i can while leveling up currently lvl 3 atm but i just started playing STO. but also at the same time i think the fleet starbases is a wonderful addon to the game.

thankyou again
vlhad (Brad)
Devika Sedush
SilkyDancer
Captain

Awarded:

Welcome, Brad! Glad to have you with us. You can start joining in, right now, and making contributions to the Fleet even at low levels, so don't worry about that. We want you to have fun being a part of the crew. I don't know what your schedule is like, but there are plenty of fleet goings-on, so there is a lot to do. Some stuff, like STFs (special task force missions), yeah, sure you have to be a bit higher level, but we do inner-fleet PvPs that you can join in (and don't worry about the levels there; no one will target you for being low-level or new; we tend to target folks evenly (unless they are named Vexashen)), we are building up the RP element of our fleets, we are getting together for Foundry workshops, we have a GREAT social gathering on Mondays when we have our Not-A-Book Club gatherings to discuss specific Star Trek episodes (this Monday will be the Harry Mudd episodes). Lots to do, and great people to do them with.

Awarded:

Hey Brad nice to meet you last night. I also thought that we clicked “approve” on your application as well but I forgot that step. Sorry for that but there is a link to the New Members Setup page which explains most of what you need to know and a lot more that you may not care about. I get carried away sometimes.

As for the PvP I find that if the score is 12-14 that the lowered levels seem to move up to the top of the list as targets but even Kirk would go for the point ;)

Great to have you in the fleet!

mark (James Bailey) wrote:
Hey Brad nice to meet you last night. I also thought that we clicked “approve” on your application as well but I forgot that step. Sorry for that but there is a link to the New Members Setup page which explains most of what you need to know and a lot more that you may not care about. I get carried away sometimes.

As for the PvP I find that if the score is 12-14 that the lowered levels seem to move up to the top of the list as targets but even Kirk would go for the point ;)

Great to have you in the fleet!

thats ok, it was great to meet you also, i have been reading up on the rules and regs, and doing what is needed for the new cadet to do for the trial period, all i need to do now is get mumble and accept the ingame chat.
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome aboard Vlhad!

I just wanted to say, I love your avatar! Did you make that or was it a picture you found online somewhere? That's pretty cool Happy

See you out there

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
joto7000
Captain

Welcome on board Brad! I'll see you in game!
admiralbrad77
Diplomat

hey everyone ive been talking with Mark (James Bailey) and i came up wtih the decision to redo my characer and my account on here. I personally felt that vlhad isnt a good federation type name for a player its more klingon name, so i changed my STO name and my name here from now on its not vlhad it is brad@admiralbrad77 or brad for short
Cpt_Guthrie
Captain

<S> Brad!

- Captains Guthrie and Casey
admiralbrad77
Diplomat

ok its done, and as soon as anyone that can invite to fleet send an invite to brad@admiralbrad77 please and thankyou
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum