Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Sskarno

re: Returned to STO, wanted to say hi.

Hi guys, I also have returned after a year away and I will be staying this time. A lot has happened and to keep it short I will be retiring from work due to health issues Aug 31st. As for Sikarno my old Fleet char. I have not been able to find him, which I have noticed I am not alone in that regard. Anyway, the game has changed so much I figure its easier to start over anyways. I wasn't going to join a fleet but may change my mind now that I'll be retired. I have 2 new officers: Doc and Nicole Kirk, both ending in @slick4science. Note about Nicole: I am NOT one of those guys who tries to pass himself off as a girl online. I simply liked the uniform I bought for my female bridge officers so much I created a "hot" captain to enjoy as well, since she is easier on the eyes than Doc Anyways just wanted to say hi and glad to see the Fleet doing ok. Later all

Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Hello Sskarno, welcome back!

There is always a place at Mariner 10 for you if you want to rejoin us. As far as we are concerned, you've been on an extended mission Happy

I am sorry to hear about your health, though. Hopefully it is only a physical impediment and not something life threatening. We (at least I, anyways...) will keep our fingers crossed for your continued good health Happy

If you want your new characters added, post back here and we will get them in the fleet for you (sounds like you are still on the fence..hehe)

Good to hear from you again!

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I am SO glad that you returned! STO is a better place to have you back. It will be great as well if you want to come back on active duty. We have kept your officers quarters clean and tidy while you were away on Mariner 10 Spacestation.

Can't wait to see you in the game!

Elric71 wrote:
As far as we are concerned, you've been on an extended mission Happy

And of course we all know that sometimes starships get yanked away through space-time anomalies and return after an extended period of time ... with amazing stories to tell.

I bet they have a lecture course for that for cadets at Starfleet Academy titled "What To Do When You Get Sucked Through a Wormhole".

Thanks guys. No, I have nothing life threatening, but it does make holding down a job problematic. Anyways, I am still on the fence on whether to get back into the Fleet side of things. Just enjoying the game for now. Will let you know. I run Nicole most of the time so if you see her say hi And dont drool remember who's running her

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum