View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breakout
Fleet Duty Officer

Awarded:

re: Breakout ( Duggan) off on Shore leave.

I just wanted to drop a line and say.. you won't see me around much for next few months. It has nothing to do with the game, fleet, people in the fleet. My love and appreciation for this game and you all runs deep.

My semester started so on top of my courses I teach, I'm now the director of my schools speech and debate team. Additionally I have a non academic day job, and then with my kids and two new boxer puppies in the house... I've noticed I've been gaming at the expense of real world people and things.. so with my limited time I've decided to go into STO maintenance mode. You'll probably see me on Friday nights and a little on Saturdays but if I choose not to participate in whatever is going on don't take it personally, I'll just have some set goals I'm trying to achieve with my toons. Look for me to resurface in the Winter Break.
Live long and prosper
Breakout AKA Duggan
Richard Silk
Stuart (speedofheat)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Take it easy m8 , and see you when you have a little more time!

Awarded:

Thank you for the heads up! I would tell you to not work so hard but I know how much you like your work. Just make sure you pace yourself and if you do come on to play then do it to relax not to work

See you somewhere in the galaxy and we will keep your stateroom in Mariner 10 the same way you left it ;)

Awarded:

Hey Duggan,

Real life comes first, that's always been this fleet's mantra. Take all the time you need, man, we'll still be here.

We'll leave a light on for you on Mariner 10 so whenever you get time to play, you'll have a place to go and hang your "Dress Blues"

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: