Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talia_Rachel
Captain

Awarded:

re: Talia's bio and blog now updated.

Despite having written these some days ago, I still held back uploading them. I needed to set a deadline for when they would go on the fleet pages or I would keep making little changes and never upload them. So on Sunday 16th September I uploaded the new versions of my character bio and blog. The bio is Talia’s Starfleet record before her death and rebirth in the future. The blog is Talia’s not so smooth transition and acceptance of her new life/role in the future.

Before clicking on the links be warned neither one of these could be described as a quick read.

Link to Talia’s bio.

http://tosfleet.guildlaunch.com/users/characters/character_info.php?gl_user=2803685&char=13699620&gid=205090

Link to Talia’s blog.

http://tosfleet.guildlaunch.com/users/characters/blog/13699620/?gl_user=2803685&char=13699620&gid=205090

The intention is to update the blog from time to time with details of how Talia adjusts to her new life, bonds with the crew, the space and ground missions undertaken and a few other ideas I might explore.

Having said that, I have now started on a standalone story of how Talia encountered one of the beings known as Q. The story involves Talia finding herself in the past, on a Preserver ship. Crewed by biological constructs manufactured by the Preservers as roaming caretakers for the planets that the Preservers started the long process of seeding with life. Talia is placed on the ship by one of the Q, the reason given is for the amusement of the Q. But when dealing with the Q any good Starfleet officer knows always doubt the word of a Q.

Feel free to leave comments about either the bio or the blog.

Talia

Wow Talia your bio was quite a read. Makes me wish I had done a bit more to flesh out Nicole However, it made me understand where Talia is coming from, which is cool.

Red
_Red_
Captain

I liked the bio and the blog. They were both in depth and kept me involved, very well written! I look forward to reading more!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: