Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDR00695
Captain

re: Looking to enlist.

Greetings all! I'm a returning player looking for a fleet. I found this site from the STO forums and it sounds like a great place. I've played in Beta, but left for a bit. Since PW took over and all the changes, I'm wanting to roll a new character. I love Cruisers, mainly because that's what I think of when I think Star Trek. I grew up on TNG, but love all the shows (some more than others).
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Hello Dusty,

We got your app, it'll probably be later today or tomorrow before approval, but that shouldn't be a problem. Your app was very enthusiastic Happy

Welcome back to the game and if you have any questions about any of the new content, please feel free to ask here or PM in the game.

See you out there Happy

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
DDR00695
Captain

I was thinking of the following for my backstory...If you guys think it would fit in with the Fleets backstory.

Name: Zimmerman Soong, but is called Archive

Archive is an android with a holotronic brain. He also has a holograhic overlay, so he can change his appearance. Archive seeks to learn all about Federation History and engineering. He joins the Academy and graduates with honors in Engineering and History. Starfleet hoping to increase public support, has SCE construct "Museum Ships". Archive was attached to this project. These ships were to look like classic ships from Starfleet's history, but with updated technology. The first ship, the U.S.S. Legacy N.C.C. 91701, was on it's shake down cruise when a Borg attack happened. Archive was the last officer left alive, so took command of the ship. Starfleet decided to leave the ship under Archive's command. More and more the ship became involved in conflicts, and Archive proved himself. He was approached to join Project Christopher as his knowledge in engineering and history might prove useful.
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

That sounds like a great backstory.

Flesh it out and put it in our character bio's section Happy

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum