Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Hornet
Captain

Awarded:

re: Hello TOS Veterans Fleet!

I'm a returning Lifetime STO player (pre-launch beta, launch) looking to join a fleet. I've been looking over your fleet for the past few days (I love your Project Christopher concept!).

I have taken the plunge and just sent in my application.

Can't wait to meet and team with you all.

Best,

Doc Hornet
@Yoshikawa
(forcibly-retired City of Heroes superhero and now starship captain once again)

Awarded:

You look as twisted as the rest of us. These guys are a lot of fun to hang out with.

Hello from one Doc to another Sorry about City of Heroes, it was a good game and didnt deserve the abrupt end NCSoft handed it, but their loss our gain in regards to you.

Doc Hornet
Captain

Awarded:

Thanks for the welcomes, Dr. S and Mark. Happy

Received my notification that my membership application was approved. Thanks very much! I'm busy reading over all the membership information now.

-- Doc Hornet
(@Yoshikawa)

Welcome to the fleet. Hope to see you around sometime. Happy
DustyAce
Captain

mark (James Bailey) wrote:
You look as twisted as the rest of us

errr....

welcome aboard !!!

and left your hope behind

everybody knows

there're no way outta here >.<
Dr. Sskarno

re: Almost to 50.

Thanks to awesome advice from the Fleet the climb from 40-50 has been great fun and stress free. Should be 50 by the end of the weekend if not earlier. Then I will work on my orion and S'karno will be available for fleet activities

Doc Hornet
Captain

Awarded:

Just thought I'd post about my first week in TOS Veterans

I had a good first week in the fleet. I received a very warm welcome by members upon my in-game fleet invite. That was quite touching.

Got both my two Fed characters into the Fleet and my Klingon into the KDF sister fleet. I've explored the Starbases, ran a few Officer of the Day missions, and even contributed towards base projects, albeit very modestly due since I'm basically just starting out in the game.

I got Mumbles installed and even figured out how to configure it. Unfortunately, the headset I acquired isn't working out, so right now I'm reduced to just listening to the audio from Mumbles on my speakers until I can get a replacement. Even so, I participated a bit in the Not a Book Club chat via the text line.

D'Vorak made it to level 50, finished his run through the Romulan story arc episode, and just finished the DS9 story arc episode. I used info I found on the TOS Fleet forum to respec skills for both D'Vorak and my Leighton James characters. Also picked up some tricks on outfitting my ship.

My KDF character Kirkuk also needs respeccing. Have it planned out thanks to info I picked up here, just got to take the time to do it.

The one thing I haven't done yet is team with anyone, but seeing how bad my builds were, I thought it best to learn a little bit more about the game and improve my builds before I inflict my poor gaming skills on all of you. Happy And I can see I definitely need my headset first before I team.

Meanwhile, I've been lurking on the Mumble channel and fleet chat soaking up pointers on how to do things.

Thanks again for letting me join TOS Veterans! Enjoing my stay so far! Happy

-- Doc Hornet (@Yoshikawa)

Fleet Council

Awarded:

Gratz on a great first week!

I haven't had a chance to welcome you to the fleet, so here's a hearty Ahoy matey!

I'm more than willing to take a bit of time to show you the ropes as far as teaming and such goes. Just pm me in game whenever you notice me on. I'm quite easy to notice, motormouth, err fingers, and all.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum