Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icelo
Captain

re: Application submitted

Hello,

I am looking for a casual group of older players to play with. I am 57 and retired from the USNavy. I've been gone for a while, since last summer (I think), due to college and other stuff.

I am an extremely casual player due to schedule that has a feast or famine play style. I am a founder of STO and was in beta as well. Due to physical difficulties I am no longer as agile as I used to be.

While I am not a pvp type person I do like to dabble in it in STO and spend a lot of time hitting 'respawn'. I do win once in a while . It seems every time I take a hiatus from the game they change everything on me.

Anyway I think i have rambled on long enough. I hope my application is satisfactory for membership in your esteemed organization.

Thank You,

Al (Icelion@Icelion)
chrisroark
Captain

You'll do well here, & in a few years you can join Butch & I in filming Star Trek: The Voyage to the Home. I'm certain many TOSVets will be up for that one.
Welcome.
Lomax6996

ROFL - I fully expect, in a few years, to be able to take myself in to the shop... get some serious nanotech and regen repairs and upgrades and be good for another 36,000 days or so wink
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum