Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyEx
Diplomat

re: Greeting! 12th Fleet Diplomatic Portfolio Updated

Hello! I am TonyEx, and I have the privilege of being the new ambassador to the TOS Veterans from 12th Fleet.

I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with someone about the current state of our fleet relationship, and how we both could benefit from strengthening it.

My in-game handle is @TonyEx. Feel free to ping me when you get a chance.

TonyEx

Fleet Council

Awarded:

Hey Tony, I'm Aaron (@Elric71), nice to meet you Happy

We had our bi-weekly TOS Veteran's Council tonight (Monday 9 Sept 2013) and we talked about, among other things, your message. Thanks for your interest in diplomatic relations with us.

At the moment, we generally run three set fleet nights. Tuesday we run Premade team(s) PvP. We always are able to field one team, sometimes two. On Wednesday nights, we run KDF night to build up our Klingon Fleet's starbase (TOS Qan Mang is our KDF fleet). On Thursday nights we run fleet PvP. This is where we all sign on and blow the hell out of each other twisted

We would be interested in running some PvE (STF's, fleet alerts, ect) stuff with your fleet officers as a way to get to know one another. If you folks want to get together some night, post back here and let us know what nights would work for you. Once you post, I'll talk to the other Councilors and we'll set a night Happy

Hope to hear from you soon,

Aaron
Admiral Gretta von Selenia, Council Member of TOS Veterans/Qan Mang
Selenia@Elric71

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
TonyEx
Diplomat

Elric71 wrote:
Hey Tony, I'm Aaron (@Elric71), nice to meet you Happy

We had our bi-weekly TOS Veteran's Council tonight (Monday 9 Sept 2013) and we talked about, among other things, your message. Thanks for your interest in diplomatic relations with us.

At the moment, we generally run three set fleet nights. Tuesday we run Premade team(s) PvP. We always are able to field one team, sometimes two. On Wednesday nights, we run KDF night to build up our Klingon Fleet's starbase (TOS Qan Mang is our KDF fleet). On Thursday nights we run fleet PvP. This is where we all sign on and blow the hell out of each other twisted

We would be interested in running some PvE (STF's, fleet alerts, ect) stuff with your fleet officers as a way to get to know one another. If you folks want to get together some night, post back here and let us know what nights would work for you. Once you post, I'll talk to the other Councilors and we'll set a night Happy

Hope to hear from you soon,

Aaron
Admiral Gretta von Selenia, Council Member of TOS Veterans/Qan Mang
Selenia@Elric71

Hi Aaron. I would certainly like to meet with you sometime soon, and those events sound like a lot of fun. On our side here, we're starting to get semi-serious about No Win Scenario.

As I write this (11:15 PM EST), I see that you're online. Unfortunately, I need to get offline very soon, and I don't want to bail as soon as I say hi. Anyway, on another night I'll have a bit more time, and we can meet directly.

If you see me online first (my handle is @TonyEx), feel free to ping me.

-- Ambassador TonyEx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum