View previous topic :: View next topic  
BKan
Captain

re: Double Reputation XP for Alts

Now on tribble.

Reputation Sponsorship:

• This feature allows players that have maxed out a reputation on one character to have double reputation experience for all of their alts in that same rep.
  • Characters that have reached Tier 5 in any Reputation will see a new project available in that Reputation: "Begin Sponsorship Procedures for Upcoming Officer"
    • This project costs 100 Marks from the applicable Reputation, and completes in ~5 seconds.
    • Completing this Project will reward that T5 Character with a Sponsorship Token applicable to that Reputation.
      • This Token is Bind-to-Account-on-Pickup, and is designed to be traded to other characters on your account via your Account Shared Bank.
    • This project can be repeated as many times as necessary.
  • All characters will see a new Tier 1 Project in each reputation: "Claim Sponsorship"
    • This project may not be immediately visible until a character interacts with the Reputation System in some way.
      • Even something as simple as slotting any project then canceling it will trigger the projects to appear.
    • Even though this is a T1 Project, it can be run by any character of any rank other than Tier 5.
    • This project requires just one Sponsorship Token (no other inputs) and completes in ~5 seconds.
    • Completing this Project will reward that character with Double Reputation XP in that specific Reputation, for the remainder of that character's lifetime.
      • This means that the Projects that previously rewarded 2000xp and 800xp will now give 4000xp and 1600xp.
  • For testing purposes only on Tribble, projects will now complete in 30 seconds instead of their stated time.
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Double Reputation XP for Alts

That's fricken' Cool!  (thought I'd try one of the new emoticons in the dropdown menu...lol)

I've been leveling (and making a few new) alts so that I have a full compliment of PvP worthy characters.  I've been DREADING the rep grind on the 4 I've been working on.  This will really help expedite getting all the rep gear I want to run on them

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: