Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nurai
Captain

re: Joining ToS Vets...

Hi,

Received an acceptance to my fleet application, just need to try and tie up with one of you to get my characters into the fleet. We're usually on between 1800 & 2200 GMT (0), game handles are: Tridaria@marikova & Ione@marikova. Let me know if there are any people I should be specifically looking out for (that I can add to friends) or specific times I need to be on to get the invites done.

My friend (Liu Jing@hootname) also plays STO and he'll be applying as soon as I've managed to get in. Were both 40+, live near to Dunfermline in Scotland.

Thanks

Pete

mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Great to have you in the fleet!! I am sorry that i missed your STO email on the 24th. That was only the second email I have received since Perfect World took over Cryptic from Atari.

I think you guys will like this group of people and I am sure we will enjoy you coming on board.

Mark

That's the problem, I'm not yet part of the fleet, still trying to find someone online / in-game who can do the actual inviting.

Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Hey Pete,

Welcome aboard.  I'm Aaron and my ingame handle is "@Elric71".  I can invite you when I am on.  I will be on for a couple of hours this afternoon, then I probably won't be on again until tomorrow evening.  Sorry we've not been able to invite you yet, we'll get that fixed ASAP.  The Council member in your timezone is Silk@Speedofheat, you can also try him.

Sorry for the mix up,

Aaron

Tessa, Frenla, L'Rees, Nish'Tar

@Elric71

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Elric71
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Quick update for you Pete.  I tried to invite Tridaria@marikova to the fleet.  It said that the character was already in a fleet.  I also invited you to Mariner10 chat which is our default private fleet chat.  We don't use the built in fleet chat channel because we have a KDF fleet, a Neverwinter Guild, and a City of Heros guild that can all access that channel.  All you have to do is go into your chat settings and join Mariner10 and you will be able to talk to the fleet directly.

Once you've left the fleet your in, put a request in Mariner10 chat for an invite and there will most likely be one Councilor on (there are 8 of us) who can invite you.

Thanks,

Aaron

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Nurai
Captain

All in now - thanks for the invites :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum