Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albannoch77

re: Applying to TOS Veterans

I'm actually a returning member. I sent in my application a few days ago. Had to restart the character due to laptop issues. 

If anyone wishes to play alongside my handle is Bond@albannach or Bond@albannoch. I forget the spelling but you can reach me at one of those two.

Quick question? What's the fleet stance about the JJ verse?

mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome back to the game!

I don't seem to remember a Michael_Bond in the fleet. Have you been away or just playing solo? 

As for the JJ, I love everything Star Trek so far but that is just me :)

Mark

I think my first username was just simply Bond. However I've forgotten the password. lol Thanks for the warm greetings. :)

Albannoch77

Ok, if anyone is interested in playing, I can be reached at Bond@albannoch, yes...this time I'm sure. :)

Btw, about the type 1 TOS hand phasers? Are those effective if you assign them to your bridge crew as well o do I want to start finding more powerful rifles and assult mini guns?

mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I was told that they are good up until end of game. If they are the ones from the TOS bundle they level with you. I think they are a good weapon for Tier 5 - Rear Admiral, Lower Half.

Awarded:

No Mark, he means the type 1 garage door opener phaser. I love the look of that thing! But the sad part is, it loses efectiveness very quickly. 

The good news, though, is that you can get Type II pistols and Type III rifles that scale up to blue MXI by replaying the mission "Night of the Comet" They may not be uberOP, but the rifle, especially, is still nice enough to use everywhere outside elite STFs

mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

We should totally do a run of "Night of the Comet" one night over and over again to arm our BOFS. I love that mission. We should also do the “Operation Gamma”runs to pick up the Shield/Deflector/Engine. I did the Lobi upgrade and I think the set holds up.

Sorry, but I did mean the phaser from the TOS bundle. :) Which would be cool because it could save me EC because I wouldn't (theoretically) be constantly upgrading weapons, until level 50 I suppose.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum