Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keysailor

re: Greetings from the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings! Have struck up a friendship with James_Bailey, and wanted to explore an alliance between our STO fleets.

We have alliances with over two dozen Fleets already, and are always looking to establish friendships and alliances with Fleets in STO. On our forum at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com, we create Embassy sub-forums with access restricted to diplomats from your fleet and ours - allows us to have private conversations and help deepen relationships between our Fleets. Please let me know if you'd like to establish such a relationship and I'll make it so.

Hello to James_Bailey, and I'll nose around here and check out your fleet if you don't mind! Feel free to grant me diplomatic access if you wish. I am the F-rel-barr of the VKF (they call me Grand Admiral), and you may also hear from Phoenix_Lord, our Pid-trensu (or High Executive Officer).

Looking forward to developing an enduring and friendly relationship between our fleets, and between our members. Live Long and Prosper!

Keysailor@Keysailor

p.s., BTW, there is a JFA this Saturday, all day between the 3rd Fleet, Federation Fleet, Stonewall Fleet and the VKF. It might not be too late to join in (check with mavrik1ace or CastaRasa at Federation Fleet, Alexandria or Big Jon at 3rd Fleet, or Phoenix_Lord at VKF - our coordinators).

re: Thanks for visiting the VKF!

Hello again! The VKF was visited by Richard Allen Cleary (cleary@mygod_itsfullofstars) today, who asked for diplomatic status and to open diplomatic relations between our fleets.

We have taken the liberty of granting that status to Mr. Cleary, and have also opened an Embassy for the TOS Veterans on our forum at http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?135-TOS-The-TOS-Veterans-Fleet. At this point, Mr. Cleary is the only TOS Veterans officer with access to that sub-forum, other than our own diplomatic staff.

I would request that someone please reply in this thread so that I may know that my actions were correct with regards to Mr. Cleary. We always like to verify diplomats' bonafides with their fleet.

Furthermore, any members of the TOS Veterans diplomatic or leadership staff are welcome to visit their Embassy at the VKF anytime (please create an account there and let me or Phoenix_Lord know who you are so we can grant you diplomatic status). We consider the sub-forum we created for you to be your own soveriegn soil, and restrict even our own members to view or post there - only our own leadership and diplomatic staff members can view or post in your sub-forum.

We welcome the TOS Veterans to ally with us in any way you would find mutually beneficial. We often work together with other fleets on join activity in-game, and participate in roleplay alliance-building, as well as general chatter. We have a TS3 server for voicechat as well (info on it will be in your Embassy awaiting you).

Live Long and Prosper!

While I cant speak for Adm Bailey i dont think it will be a problem. Welcome.

MrJoelieC
Captain

Awarded:

Mr CLeary is one of our "Top Men" in the fleet. MrJoeliec of Unimatrix 12 has also applied at your location as well.

You guys have a very pretty site by the way..

Keysailor

re: Thank you!

We will be on the watch for you Admiral MrJoeliec, and when we see your account appear, we'll upgrade it for diplomatic status and access to your Embassy at the VKF asap. Thanks for responding!

I notice that your forum here has an area called "Fleet Diplomats and Ambassadors" - can I please obtain diplomatic access? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Keysailor

Hello,

Thank you for granting me diplomatic access on your website. I know that the powers that be here are working on getting you similar status here.

It's wonderful to be getting to know you and your fleet.
Keysailor

re: Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hello Admiral Cleary, thought I'd send you this update to make sure you get the change.

at our forum, I've updated your username, changed it from mygod_itsfullofstars to [TOS]mygod_itsfullofstars (please note no space). From now on when you visit our forum, you would log in with that username and your password (I didn't do anything with the password, can't view it anyway).

On our forum, you are welcome to use your own avatar and signature (or signature picture), I put in the default Allied Ambassador avatar for you so it wouldn't be empty.

You are also free to post in your own Fleet Embassy, at http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?135-TOS-The-TOS-Veterans-Fleet - this is a private area for TOS Veterans diplomats and our own diplomatic corps and Fleet leaders. No one else can view any threads in that sub-forum.

I'll warp on over to your fleet forum as often as possible. I look forward to our two Fleets engaging together in STO! Btw, are any TOS Veterans going to try to join in today's joint fleet action? See http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=200599 - Mavrik1ace's post has all the details, plus we've got the information on our forum at the top of the live chatbox.

Live Long and Prosper!
Keysailor@Keysailor

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum