GDPR#2267948

re: GDPR#2267948

GDPR#2267948
Capt. Jerry

Let me know when and I'll be there.
Sgt.Law

Ditto.. Please keep in Mind my work schedule which is ...Different ;)
Dan (mygod_itsfullofstars)
Fleet Duty Officer

I think this might be a perfect opportunity to fly around ESD in formation in Connies....
GDPR#2267948

GDPR#2267948
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Friday night is the only night I can't make it. Karen has Book club on Thursday (and you know the first rule of book club) so I will have the computer to myself.

Any other night would be goof for me. It would be cool te get a couple of shots on someone’s TOS bridge as well. Happy

Once we set a time and day we should send out a friendly PM on both STO and on the webpage. We should also set up a reminder about the Fleet nights and possibly the command structure vacancies in the same email. (the picture bolded at the top of course) [url]tosvets@gmail.ca[/url]

Last edited by mark (James Bailey) on 2011/08/16 2:18:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

If its Friday or Saturday and not too far into the small hours I should be able to force myself to have a late night for this event.

Also are we going to be flying our raw connies, i.e., no Aegis or other set effects?

Fleet Duty Officer

I can show up most any evening barring my wife deciding "Oh, let's have people come over" anomalies. I've got a TOS uniform for Sky, it just makes her look a little too butch so she'll stand in the back of the crowd. (Proportions in the arms and shoulders aren't quite right, compared to the other uniforms.)
Jrog68

well i'm new, but I'd like to be in on it if there's room... I have the constitution class ship, the bridge and uniforms Happy

I can on any evening weekday or almost anytime on weekends

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Just thinking about our friends from the UK, It would be great if we could set it up for a mid afternoon time on Saturday or Sunday and have all of the logistics worked out so that we take the picture right at 3:00 EST or something like that and every member can come on get the Connie picture done, beam up to a ship TOS bridge and be all done in a half an hour. I know it is nice to do some bonding before and after but all those that can only just pop in and out would be welcome.

We could also try on Thursday night at 6:00 just before the Fleet Night. We seem to have 10-12 people on during that time as well. I would be willing to Photoshop anyone that can't make it (or your Fleet Alts) if they want to send me a picture of them with their Blue or Reds showing. You can just email me the picture and they will be added. (uncomplicated backgrounds would be appreciates) [url]tosvets@gmail.com[/url]

Awarded:

Thursday night or Friday night would be best for me. I am working until 7:00 EST on Thusday. Wednesday night I go out with some friends of mine so I won't be on that night until later. Friday I am out at 2:30 EST but probably won't be on until after 7:00 pm EST. Saturday I am working until 7:00 pm then going to a friends house for poker. Sunday, I am out at 4:30 pm EST but probably won't be on until after 7:00.

Perhaps the council can meet one of the nights I'll be on to get the council shot? Let me know.

Q'aplaH!
Aaron

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
GDPR#2267948

GDPR#2267948
-Dugout-

Any "night" is good for me, keep in mind im 3 hours behind EST ...my day offs are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Since i have sciene vessels i was wondering if i could just be on some elses bridge manning a Science station?
GDPR#2267948

GDPR#2267948
-Dugout-

Sorry let me clarify, i have a TOS uniform Science, i just dont have a Connie ship...So i was thinking i could take my photo on some one elses bridge while in TOS uniform.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: