View previous topic :: View next topic  
eugrob darkdust
Captain

re: SWKOTOR

Don and I and our old guild is reforming to play the new star wars game. We have made a lot of good friends in this fleet and would like whoever is coming to the new star wars game to join our guild- and bring any friends you would like.
eugrob darkdust
Captain

Marklb I am not planning on leaving TOS veterans. I am planning on playing both games. I just wanted to know if the people from TOS veterans want to join up with us and make a guild in SWKOTOR. The reason I am putting here is because I cant PM.
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Best of luck (and fun) in SWKOTOR!!! I do hope you stay in the TOS Veterans and come back every once in a while. We could use a couple of Jedi's over here!!

You will both be missed but you will always have a home on Mariner 10

Don't know if anyone here reads The Dresden Files or not, but here's a bit from the most recent book, in which the main character eats a paradigm shift at warp 8... (For those not familiar with the series, it's a good natured exchange between an older (our age) character and his apprentice.

Quote:

“Star Trek?” I asked her. “Really?”

“What?” she demanded, bending unnaturally black eyebrows together.

“There are two kinds of people in the universe, Molly,” I said. “Star Trek fans and Star Wars fans. This is shocking.”

She sniffed. “This is the post-nerd-closet world, Harry. It’s okay to like both.”

“Blasphemy and lies,” I said.”

I like Star Wars, I'll play that game too, and likely look up anybody from here to guild up with, but I confess I'm not into the mythos the same way I am with Trek. (Lifetime member, weened on tribble milk.)

Granted, the wife and I typically have subscriptions to 3 mmo's at any given time. So I'll be looking you up, Darkdust, but I'm glad you'll be staying active with us here. Which reminds me, gotta catch you guys on a TF one of these nights, or at least teaming for a few missions.
Oamore

I've got a beta invite to TOR and while I'm under NDA, I can't talk all that much about it anylonger, other than "I'm in beta".

I am not canceling my STO account, that much I can tell you, and will be playing STO, as my main game, after launch of TOR.

And this is coming from a 7 year vet of SWG.
eugrob darkdust
Captain

Oamore cool when you can talk about it I would love to talk to you I will be keepint my sto on also and playing both games
Jaarod
Maarkean
Diplomat

I'll definitely be playing SWTOR with my old SWG guild, The Rogues. We're really looking forward to it.

But I'm a STO lifer so will always be around STO.

The Rogue Blogger
Rogue Imagination Store
Twitter: @WayneBasta
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: