Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
darrincates
darrincates
Captain

re: TOS set up for STO

marklb wrote:
You get the connie from the shipyards. Claim ship and then go to the other guy to "make it current" and then you are all ready.

For the phaser, you press the c-store button on the left side bottom of your mini-map and then find the bundle (in legacy unlocks) and click "Buy" it will add the phaser to your inventory. Every time you press it you will get one so your entire crew can be equipped with a phaser that will level with you.

Thanks Mark .. I did make it that far ... this is different ... I select the new Connie as my default ship, and I see it in external view ... when I go to bridge its the standard one ... I go to the correct NPC and set it from Standard to the Connie bridge, and it save it, then go visit bridge and its standard again ... I checked both ships ... standard for both ... the bridge I want has a green check by it, but syas I need to pay 1000 Cps (in red) for it? I bought the whole bundle! I only have 400 CPs left, and can't afford to buy more this month! Thanks! - Darrin
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

No the TOS Bundle dose come with the Bridge Pack for sure. There may be a bug or something. I would say reload shut down and then sign back into the game and try again.

When you are customizing the ship and change the “ship interior” it should have a check beside it. If it does not then there is a bug and you may have to send a ticket into Cryptic. I am just hoping that you will not have to. If you bought it and you got the connie and the uniforms then you will have all of the other things as well.

How did you like the rest of the ship? Was I still sleeping in sickbay? Doctor McCoy told me that I was working too hard and I should have a nap.

marklb wrote:
No the TOS Bundle dose come with the Bridge Pack for sure. There may be a bug or something. I would say reload shut down and then sign back into the game and try again.

tried that ... still has green check, just won't stick when I apply it .....

marklb wrote:
If you bought it and you got the connie and the uniforms then you will have all of the other things as well.

... I've seen the Type II phaser, so I know I have that ... I don't know how to change uniforms yet .... but I do see the ol' connie at external view right off the space station and earth ... looks great!

marklb wrote:
How did you like the rest of the ship? Was I still sleeping in sickbay? Doctor McCoy told me that I was working too hard and I should have a nap.

I'll check out your ship for sure when I sign back in ... can't wait to at least SEE what i should have! ... maybe I haven't activated something yet? .... Thanks! - I'll be on in an hour or less ... DC
darrincates
darrincates
Captain

re: STO is Fun!

Nevermind! - Someone in the guild gave me 100,000 ECs and now I have my bridge! - No to see how to get my bridge crew in TOS uniforms?
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I just have to say how nice it was to hear your enthusiasm. Just to hear the excitement in your voice reminded me of what this game is all about and how I felt when I did each of the missions.
Thank you!

marklb wrote:
I just have to say how nice it was to hear your enthusiasm.

You contributed heavily to that enthusiasm with all you have done for me ... By welcoming me in like I was your long lost brother! Letting be a guild member before I actaully signed up with STO!?! Helping me get started in game .... Hel;ping me get my TOS Bridge by loaning me ECs that I didn't even know existed, or the fact that I needed 1000 to unlock my TOS bridge! I actually had a ticket in over it! Hand holding is what you all did foe me last night and I appreciate it bigtime!

Doing my 1st mission with me too!?!?! All of you guys truly ROCK!! ... I still have a long way to go, but I can't WAIT to wrap up work, and get back in there! and do those missions .... I might go a little slowing just to absorb as much as I can while I go through ... I like to look in every corner ... ansd sneak up on baddies if possible .....

The only way I can say thanks is to say THANKS and offer these two screenshots (I was smart enough to take) of meeting my 1st friends for the 1st time in STO:

Forum Image

Large Version: http://www.mainecustomdesign.com/sto/C11.jpg

Forum Image

Large Version: http://www.mainecustomdesign.com/sto/C12.jpg

I'll be on later tonight for sure! - TTYL! - and Thanks again! - Darrin
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

You ROCK! Those are great!

Well you are welcome. I think it was breakout (who is a great guy) that gave you the energy credits. That reminded me of Get Smart saying “ahh, the old energy credits for the TOS bridge trick” Sorry we missed that but you figured it out. Don’t worry about the ticket. They never did get back to me when I deleted my TOS Connie. It is good practice for you, both sending a ticket and also not getting a response. ;)

Just to let you know there are lots of things in the fleet bank that you are welcome to use. It would be nice to get one character up to Vice Admiral so you can partake in the STF’s. They are a lot of fun.

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Iam sure taht lots of us will be on tonight!

I did go back and edit my Tech Support ticket .... I will work on getting my profile here at this site up to date now that I'm signed up on STO .... What time tonight? .. I can usually jump on around 9:30 EST (I'm in Maine) most every night .... See you then if not sooner! - DC
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

darrincates wrote:
I can usually jump on around 9:30 EST (I'm in Maine) most every night .... See you then if not sooner! - DC

Just to clarify… You are in Maine most every night or you are on around 9:30 EST most every night? I know Main is a small state and you could slip across the border if it is icy out but I just wanted to be sure.

We normally start "fleet night" at 9:30 because of us westerners but that was just an idea. We have been off "official" Fleet Nights for a couple of months but we should regroup and try again. I think you will be safe at 9:00-9:30.

DOH! - Yes, I'm in Maine EVERY night, and will be on STO most everynight after 9:00pm EST ..... HA! - I could "slip across the border if it was icy out!" ... too funny! . In less than 2 hours driving I could be in Canada ... 3 Hours to Montreal .... I have skiied Mont-Sainte-Anne many times and broke my leg on the double black diamond trail Triumph back in 88 ..... I wish was a Canadian for many reasons! - All relatives came down from Canada ... I have in my back yard the last of four wagon wheels that carried my ancestors down from Montreal ... Done work for the day ... wash Jeep visit and supper with family and WHAM, I'll be updating my profile here! ... I'm blowing off my usual Tuesday Night open Mike Blues Night ( I play rythm guitar ) so I can get back in there! - So much to do, so much to organize! - My OCD is loving it! - - TTYL! - Darrin
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I had a friend down there in Maine that had a music shop. He was a really good Bass player named Tom Martin. I am sure you know him

My sister lives in up-state New York and I have thought about skiing at Mont-Sainte-Anne many times.

I am less than 2 hours from Alaska.. We have lost of room for you up here! Free health care ;)

A HUGE thank you to James_Bailey for the hours of STO training last night! - Till the wee hours of the morn giving me pointers, Ship and Officer advice and set up, ... Now I can spend a few hours making my bridge officers look like the ol' TOS bridge crew! ... I have 1st Science Officer 'Spark' done, he looks great in there .... Now on to Suluk, Checkovk, Skotty, Mkoy and Uhurak ..... Just what I wanted before I go on any more missions!! - Thanks again so much! - DC
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum