View previous topic :: View next topic  
TamReese
Captain

re: More F2P info from IGN

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1211970p1.html

Yeah, I ranted a little bit about that on my blog. Short story, nice way to reveal the launch won't be 2011 like they previously stated, this means 7+ months without new content to live, and the EP is an idiot if he thinks you can get max level with full gear in a single day.

The Rogue Blogger
Rogue Imagination Store
Twitter: @WayneBasta
Sky Falls In Thunder
paynesgrey
Fleet Duty Officer

A lot of people are thinking that the accelerated leveling on Tribble is the way the game will normally go. Lots of lamentation that they're catering to casuals, etc. I've explained it till I'm bolian in the face, but they don't want to process any info that would dampen Casual Panic.
Richard Silk
Stuart (speedofheat)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

and here was silly old me thinking it was how they were going to get people to be able to test VA in really short timescales ...

but seriously , i think leveling will happen faster, unless XP from story line missions is adjusted, mainly because of the DOFF system provides so much XP

I think they've mentioned they're going to be nerfing DOff experience SP rewards, if they haven't already. Right now they're just trying to get people to push through to admiral, and to push through the DOff system to check for bugs and to evaluate it's impact on the economy with all the Dilithium rewards.

I don't expect Holodeck leveling to be much faster than it is now, maybe a little boost to the dedicated DOffers.
Richard Silk
Stuart (speedofheat)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

paynesgrey wrote:
I think they've mentioned they're going to be nerfing DOff experience SP rewards, if they haven't already. Right now they're just trying to get people to push through to admiral, and to push through the DOff system to check for bugs and to evaluate it's impact on the economy with all the Dilithium rewards.

I don't expect Holodeck leveling to be much faster than it is now, maybe a little boost to the dedicated DOffers.

they havent nerfed it yet... so i guess we are still in the rapid leveling process.. to be fair i think they are still tryiing to get the KDF tested

Jump to: