View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
TamReese
Captain

re: December updates

Looks like something is going to happen in December! Woohoo!

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2688

Awarded:

Snow and presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awarded:

re: RE: December

YAY December!

Once the Dec 1-8 update window passes and we get the Tribble changes on Holodeck, we will start to schedule our weekly activities again on a regular basis.

The new STF's will be a priority in the schedule, as well as some cap and hold pvp (against OTHER beings that AREN'T part of the Fleet!)

Any suggestions for things to do as a fleet let us know via Forum post or pm!
TamReese
Captain

Um, everyone see the new Exeter class?....drool...

I like presents.
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Re: RE: December

Darthjef wrote:
YAY December!

Once the Dec 1-8 update window passes and we get the Tribble changes on Holodeck, we will start to schedule our weekly activities again on a regular basis.

The new STF's will be a priority in the schedule, as well as some cap and hold pvp (against OTHER beings that AREN'T part of the Fleet!)

Any suggestions for things to do as a fleet let us know via Forum post or pm!

This is GREAT!! I will totally get my but back in gear!

I really want to run a couple of Night of the Comet runs this month to build up on TOS rifles ;)

TamReese wrote:
Um, everyone see the new Exeter class?....drool...

So can we actually fly modern "Constitution Class" starships?? I want another one LOL

Cryptic Store wrote:
The Cruiser Refit configuration includes the Exeter, Constitution, Excalibur and Vesper classes. Unlocking the Cruiser Refit: Exeter Class also unlocks the Exeter Class costume for the Cruiser.

I might pick up the Exeter at some point for the torpedo console. Don't buy it on Holodeck, wait for F2P though. If I remember correctly, it's 800 pts on Holodeck but 400 on Tribble. Low level ships get cheaper at F2P but high level ships get a lot more expensive. I think some go from 1200 to 2000.

I am looking forward to running some of the new STF's. I want the space suit armor. Just don't yet know how you get it.

The Rogue Blogger
Rogue Imagination Store
Twitter: @WayneBasta
Richard Trent
STO_Armsman
Commodore

If we start doing STFs and the CE encounters agin, be sure to post on the website here as I'm in the beta of another Galaxy, far, far away - but even with my disdain for a lot of the new changes; I'll happily get back in to join in on Fleet activities.

Awarded:

Also the new ground segments of Defrai look pretty good for some team action

I'd like to get in on TF's and the like as well as plain old teaming. Don't have much use for PvP, and would love to try some more RP.

My work schedule makes life interesting, I do 4 10 hour days, so I'm off wednesdays and weekends, but can't play late on sundays and am often just too whupped on a friday night to play. Anyhow, I've always had a great time teaming with you lot, and that's coming from someone who usually hates teaming save with the wife or an odd friend here or there.
Oamore

STO_Armsman wrote:
If we start doing STFs and the CE encounters agin, be sure to post on the website here as I'm in the beta of another Galaxy, far, far away - but even with my disdain for a lot of the new changes; I'll happily get back in to join in on Fleet activities.

I might join in as well drom time to time. (its's that pesky LTS ) I am getting my Sci toon up to VA before F2P (as I do not want to grind dil). At LA1 atm.

Lucky! I've only had 2 beta weekend invites so far. Got the 3rd 1 but they have not announced when it is as yet.

Richard Trent
STO_Armsman
Commodore

Oamore wrote:
STO_Armsman wrote:

I might join in as well drom time to time. (its's that pesky LTS ) I am getting my Sci toon up to VA before F2P (as I do not want to grind dil). At LA1 atm.

Lucky! I've only had 2 beta weekend invites so far. Got the 3rd 1 but they have not announced when it is as yet.

Well, I've been in the full (24/7) SWToR beta since October (And the NDS's beenlifted so anyone can talk about it now). That said, SWToR servers are down even for us until further notice since 11/29 as they're doiing some internal tests.

Awarded:

STO_Armsman wrote:
Well, I've been in the full (24/7) SWToR beta since October (And the NDS's beenlifted so anyone can talk about it now). That said, SWToR servers are down even for us until further notice since 11/29 as they're doiing some internal tests.

Just to let you know I LOVE your informative and educational comments on the STO forums. They are never made negatively and you always have a good breakdown of your sources to back them up.

I wish other people on the forums would post constructively like you rather than being so negative. Sometimes it is like a lynch mob out there!!

Heh... you should have seen me howling about the way they chained each and every darn mission in the game. At least until they finally broke down and installed a "skip mission" button on the Mission Journal. "If you don't have your kuvah'magh, you can't have any Romulans! How can you have any Romulans if you don't finish your kuvah'magh!" I was fit to be tied at the thought of the Time Sink that would be.
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I don't mind when people get frustrated or vent it is just the same people complaining about the same thing and not moving on and even a thoughtful gesture like a "happy thanksgiving" or a "free desktop inage" turns out to be a negative thing.

I bet any change they make will hurt some people but it is just a game and there ate people on the other side of the forum that put thier heart into this game and they have to go home with thier families every day ;)

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: