Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lightjammer
Captain

re: Hi there!

Howdy!
Saw the requirements of 30's and 40's and thought, oh well... then I saw "...and beyond" and I went, "Hey!, That's Me! (55, I got to see the premier LIVE! )

Started a couple months ago with F2P and then joined, hadn't joined a fleet yet, then I found you.
So I've submitted my application, pending review.

So far I have: (@lightjammer)

MacKenna (Starfleet)
Robert Adam MacKenna
Male Human Tactical, Captain (34)
U.S.S. Boyington, Sabre class

Asiirki (KDF)
Asiirki iioooiiioi K'x
Female Alien Tactical, Brigadeer General (43)
I.K.S. Night Talon

Choesioysyoe (supposed to be a Rigelian nickname!, I gotta change it...)
Myk F'lallor Devastor
Male Rigelian Engineer, Commander (25)
U.S.S. Delphinus, (Connie!)
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

LOL yes we started with one 60 year old and we wanted to be inclusive. We were going to be a 40+ fleet and then we met Vex and decided that we needed these young folks to carry us to sickbay from time to time.

It is good to see your application come through and we should be acting on it today That is if we can figure out how these damn computers work. Some of us are suspicious of technology like McCoy.

Last edited by mark (James Bailey) on 2012/03/25 9:49:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

It was very nice meeting you in the Tier I Connie PvP and also in the last bits of the Ark Royal's battlegroup deployment.

Sadly we were in a rush to finish the morning's mission schedule but there's always next time to do some majestic slow cruising with you Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum