Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uryens Erellont

re: Hi everyone, I have a few quick questions

I recently considered applying to your fleet but decided on another fleet that personally invited me. However, not only can I rarely find anyone to run elite STFs with, but most of them are on UK time while I'm on late night EST time.

I would like to know if you guys play late night EST like myself (usually after 9 PM) and if you run elite STFs, especially ground. The few times I've been able to run them with my current fleet have been super smooth, but I'm lucky to see 8-10 people online when I play which is no good. There's just not enough people to play with, and for me one of the most important aspects of a guild or fleet is being able to play with them in regular groups/teams.

When others aren't interested in doing what you want to do (the few people in my current fleet who are online when I am are often not interested in elite ground STF runs), or worse, are offline because your play times are different, you need to look for another guild or fleet.

I'm interested in a fleet that does regular elite STF runs and is successful with the optionals. I'm working on mk XII MACO ground gear but am otherwise fully geared and experienced.

Perhaps you guys aren't focused on the gameplay elements I'm focused on. That's fine. I'd like to know before I apply, because I didn't bother to ask my current fleet and it's not working out. You can PM me on the forums or ingame too, they're both Uryens Erellont @uryenserellont.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Jeffery Clayton Cutter
Darthjef (Cpt. J. C. Cutter)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

re: Hi everyone, I have a few quick questions

Hi Uryens:

We typically play 9pm-1am (or later) Monday thru Friday and sometimes on weekends. Usually a bit later start (11 pm)

We have a dedicated STF night (Wednesday) Some nights we have enough to run just 1 five-player stf (no Pugging!) and others we have almost enough on for 2 runs of STFs.

Generally speaking there can be anywhere from 2-10 players on during the time you mention depending on the day. 5-10 or more is the norm most weeknights.

Hope this info is helpful!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum