Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sky Falls In Thunder
paynesgrey
Fleet Duty Officer

re: STO Literary Challenge. I made an art.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=4131098#post4131098

This week's literary challenge is pretty basic. You're on patrol, your XO is on shoreleave, and as you're ready to turn in for the night the Delta Shift Science officer informs you that Shuttlebay 3 is just crawling with tachyons, oh, and one of your shuttles just ran away. How, why, etc.

So I've posted a story. Consider it a Post-Project Christopher tale of Miss Sky Falls In Thunder. It's got a couple spoilers, so be warned. The events leading up to it are several chapters after what I've already posted in Devil In the DNA If you don't mind the odd spoiler, take a peek and let me know what you think. ;)
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

this is really cool!! Is this were you go to vote for it?? I am all adicted to this stuff!

marklb wrote:
this is really cool!! Is this were you go to vote for it?? I am all adicted to this stuff!

I don't think they even vote on it, you just chuck the story out there and hope for useful comments in the separate discussion thread.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Quarters (Character Bios) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: