Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpaceMonkey29
Captain

re: Hello TOS Veterans!

Hello!

I started playing Star Trek Online 3 days ago, and today i decided too stick with it.
Subscribed for gold membership, and am now looking for other players too play with.

Ive been reading around the forums too find a fleet that most likely suited me the best, and after a while i stumbled upon James Bailey's replies and messages. I like how organized everything looks, and the maturity.

I noticed everyone's extensive knowledge about Star Trek. Too be honest i cant say i share that.
I have watched most of the series and movies, but more in a casual way. I never realy kept track of story lines or lore.

I find myself making more odd characters, that dont realy fit the Star Trek genre wich most players base their characters on. For example the character i play is a spacemonkey, for me its more a fun based design and a little roleplay matters. But ofcourse this is nowhere near anything Start Trek related Happy
I am probably playing Star Trek Online for its gameplay and features more then for the Star Trek genre.
But i do respect others in there StarTrek enthusiasm, and i do believe i could be enveloped in such an atmosphere given enough time.

For my personal details:
Im 29 and from europa.

Ive read that TOS Veterans is mostly US based, and has approx 4-8 EU players?

I hope you wont mind giving me any feedback on what i wrote? I would like to have a more clear perspective on TOS Veterans too see if my gaming style even fits in at all, before i bother you guys with an application process. Or maybe point me towards a fleet you think is more suitable for me?

Thank you in progress,
Spacemonkey

(P.S. Its 5.30 in the morning here, been addicted too StarTrek last couple of days.
Hopefully what i wrote is comprehensive and understandable, im quite tired! confused )
Richard Silk
Stuart (speedofheat)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome,
we have a growing EU membership and as a Brit welcome Happy most people are on at ungodly times Happy no matter the timezone.

We are a very relaxed fleet, with no commitments required unless you want to make them Happy and very little -if any- BS, just a bunch of like minded people out to have fun.

I think we are mostly die-hard trek fans, but i'm sure we can convert you to that too ;)

stuart

Awarded:

Welcome, indeed! I think you'll find the fleet quite accepting, there is no strict enforcement of what you can or CAN'T do, character-wise... as long as you have fun doing it, it's great!

And don't be shy about any questions you might have related to the game!
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

That James_Bailey is indeed a wise man…

We are getting a few more applications for the UK time zone so I really feel that with the implementation of the Fleet Starbases that we will find the UK side a lot more active. There are already some coming back from another IP that have found that it came to a halt and have likes the changes and upgrades that STO has made.

Please come on board and help Speedofheet with the UK Recruiting ;)

Hey!

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I have made up my mind, and decided too turn this into an application

My character can be contacted at Spacemonkey@timewave30

Ill be looking forward!
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

That is GREAT! Would you mind filling out our official Fleet Application. This is not just a make-work step for new recruits it is a formality hat helps us gather information to make this fleet work better.. Or try to..

Fleet Application

Thank you again for considering the tOS Veterans as your new home Happy

mark (James Bailey) wrote:

Fleet Application

Should be up, if everything went correct :-)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum