Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STO_McCracken

re: Hi TOS Veterans Fleet :)

Hi guys,

I have my application in, but was wondering if you had many GMT/UTC+10 players? (Australia). Finding it a bit hard to find a mature fleet in my timezone.

- McCracken

From the forums Happy
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4485661&postcount=831
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

We do not have any people from that time zone unfortunately. We have always wanted to have a presence there right after we got the UK time zone settled. It is hard when we are relaxed and casual to have good numbers on all the time. We have found that 20 casual players = one player online and now our main fleet has balanced out quite a bit with really active players. WE also have a lot of people with shift work that seem to be on a “crazy” hours.

That being said I Know I can recruit them I just have to be honest off the get-go as to not mislead anyone. The social side of the fleet does not work so well if you are the only one on ;)

Awarded:

What times ARE you on? I'm trying to figure in my head the time differences between Australia and the East Coast (USA) and I think its like 15 hours. Meaning that evening hours for you would be about crack of dawn for me. If some days you came on at 3:00PMish, that would be about midnight for some of our West Coasters. You might be able to catch people on around then. Even later in your evening, you might find Speed or Tania or some of the other Europeans around.

Just a suggestion.

mark (James Bailey) wrote:
We do not have any people from that time zone unfortunately. We have always wanted to have a presence there right after we got the UK time zone settled. It is hard when we are relaxed and casual to have good numbers on all the time. We have found that 20 casual players = one player online and now our main fleet has balanced out quite a bit with really active players. WE also have a lot of people with shift work that seem to be on a “crazy” hours.

That being said I Know I can recruit them I just have to be honest off the get-go as to not mislead anyone. The social side of the fleet does not work so well if you are the only one on ;)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll just keep searching Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum