Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richardevans

re: Greetings from Section 31 Roleplay

Dear TOS Veterans Fleet,

My Name is Richard Evans, and I am currently the Head Council Member for Section 31 Roleplay. We are a multi-gaming group that specializes in Role play (hence the name). We would like to keep in contact with you.

We have 3 main projects, Project Dynamo for Star Trek Online, Project Raven for RPG-X (an Elite Force 1 mod) and Project Tower for Minecraft (currently closed).

We would like to see an ambassador on our forums to start official relations with our two great groups.

Thanks

Admiral Richard Evans
Section 31 Roleplay
www.section31rp.com
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome to the Mariner 10 starbase! We would be glad to make contact with your fleet. I am sure that S31 is quite familiar with Project Christopher and our Temporal Investigations so we may need to check in with you from time to time.

We are sending one of our Duty Officers to facilitate negotiations with you and possibly arrange some sort of alliance. Please accept our hand in peace.

Thank you very much for the kind response. We are always looking to expand our diplomatic relations with groups far and beyond. We are very active in Star Trek Online and we are launching our Project Raven soon.

Thanks
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum