Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Othobrithol
Captain

re: Greetings from Otho

Just wanted to say hi, sent in an application to join your fleet.

I hit level 50 and realized I needed a fleet to really progress in the game and went searching for one to join. I was attracted to your roots as an actual ST themed fleet and to the age distribution. I've gotten a bit tired of random invites from misspelled fleet names from a 7ft tall chick with huge boobs and green hair sporting a batleth.

Currently playing my VA engineer in a beam heavy Ambassador class. I also occasionally hop on ~20th lv science and tactical toons.

I'll be the trill in wrath of khan uniform if anybody sees one ;)
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

These guys are the best (including me) I hope it is a good fit for you. I sent you an invite and an invite to the Mariner10 Chat so let me know if you need anything! Welcome to our fleet!!!

Thanks, I accepted of course. Did not know about the chat invite otherwise I would have said hello. Just logged in quick to set the doffs to work before bed time.

Out of curiosity is the captcha a permanent thing or does it get turned off eventually when I've proven myself to be not-a-bot?
TaithZero
Captain

re: Re: Greetings from Otho

Othobrithol wrote:
I've gotten a bit tired of random invites from misspelled fleet names from a 7ft tall chick with huge boobs and green hair sporting a batleth.

That said, I love cruising through sector space looking at the names people choose to call themselves and their fleets. It can be a good laugh at times.

SilkyDancer
Captain

Awarded:

Othobrithol wrote:
Out of curiosity is the captcha a permanent thing or does it get turned off eventually when I've proven myself to be not-a-bot?

Hiyas and welcome to the fleet. From the little line at the bottom of your post (the one that says Guest Rules apply) I'm guessing that someone hasn't upped your access in the forums yet. That should be fixed shortly.

Awarded:

SilkyDancer wrote:
Hiyas and welcome to the fleet. From the little line at the bottom of your post (the one that says Guest Rules apply) I'm guessing that someone hasn't upped your access in the forums yet. That should be fixed shortly.

That would be me! Lol I added the information to the ne recruiting thread that has the dates and information and then I forgot to hit the “accept” button. I was surprised to see both Jeff and Brad still sitting in there with no powers. Sort of reminded me of Kryptons Phantom Zone prison dimension with General Zod and friends.

I have since let them in and they have Full access (except where we talk about new recruits Mmuuuhhhaaaa)

And here I was thinking you guys just liked to stifle conversation.... :P

I have to admit I have seen some funny names as well. Capt Flanders of the USS Hididly comes to mind.

I know all about the super secret hidden forum section where all the vets say all sorts of embarrassing things about recruits ;) I used to be on the ruling council of a decent sized village in Wurm Online. I was the axeman. So if you guys need to set me straight or have any concerns I'm not the type to be offended by odd questions.
joto7000
Captain

Welcome on board!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum