View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devika Sedush
SilkyDancer
Captain

Awarded:

re: Leave of Absence

I'm going to be missing for a couple of weeks, trying to get some things taken care of in my personal and financial life. I've had a couple of setbacks recently that are weighing heavily on my mind, and trying to get anything *fun* going seems to be failing miserably at the moment because my thoughts keep going back to my problems.

I'll be back ingame as soon as I make some headway. I'll stop in here every couple of days to say hi, or more likely pop in onto Mumble to see you all. Or hear you all. Or something like that.

When I get my act together and re-take command of my ship, I expect to see our starbase humming along. Seeyas in a week or three.

Loni

Awarded:

You hang in there Silky! I have found real life to be more dangerous and scaring than the battles we have in STO. It is hard to find balance in life especially when things are usually out of your control.
]
Please take some time to regroup and know that we are all here, and a lot of us have a great deal of caring for our fleetmate to the south. Just know we are here if you need is as a distraction or even a smile.

Sending strength, Silky. I'm looking forward to learning more about this game from you when you get back.

Hope everything works out for you in the long run, Loni. We'll be here to lend whatever moral support we can as you work through this stuff. Hang in there.

Awarded:

Keep your chin up and hang in there Loni! We're all pulling for you.

We'll leave a light on for you on Mariner 10 for when you are ready to come back

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
Capt. Jerry

Hang in ther Loni! Remember the sun is always brighter after the storm!

ironhead1982

I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough time but I am confident you will pull through it because you are strong. After all you are the Queen of Pew Pew. I look forward to you returning to kill me some more in PVP and Monday night 'not a book club' will be dull without you there to kick it up a couple of notches. Hurry back.
moronwmachinegun
Captain

Awarded:

Loni,
Best of luck to you on your "sabbatical". Just remember to be careful opening doors when you go back, your BOFFs might have setup a nice little "welcome back" present for you in your captain's office! Happy
Devika Sedush
SilkyDancer
Captain

Awarded:

I want to hug everyone for the support shown. Thank you all

oh guess i logged too late to reciebe hugs form you Loni, anyway...we're going to miss'u a lot, mondays nights events and pvp nights are not going to be the same without you =L

Hope you found the right fix to each rock along your path soon to get back online with us ....but... if you survive you will be stronger and wiser and ...republican? no no no was another joke^^

hope can see you soon and smiling as always!
RexCelestis
Captain

Hey Folks,

Loni and I had a chance to trade message today. She s got a very full workload, but is thinking of everyone and hopes to be back to blowing up ships soon.

Awarded:

I just wanted to let my friends here know that I'm still alive, although barely. I got second job, to help with my bills and such after my hours got slashed, so now I'm not going to lose my home or anything like having the power shut off. But working second and third shifts is pretty hard, having to sleep between working third shift one night and then going to the other job for second shift the next day is a killer. Even when I'm off, trying to do stuff like go to the gym or the studio (or even just normal things like laundry) is taxing. I'm sure I can do it, its just that my body is screaming "WTF ARE YOU DOING TO ME" right now. But as soon as I get settled in to some kind of pattern, I'll get back in game.

Love you all,
Loni

--,-'-{@

SilkyDancer wrote:
I just wanted to let my friends here know that I'm still alive, although barely. I got second job, to help with my bills and such after my hours got slashed, so now I'm not going to lose my home or anything like having the power shut off. But working second and third shifts is pretty hard, having to sleep between working third shift one night and then going to the other job for second shift the next day is a killer. Even when I'm off, trying to do stuff like go to the gym or the studio (or even just normal things like laundry) is taxing. I'm sure I can do it, its just that my body is screaming "WTF ARE YOU DOING TO ME" right now. But as soon as I get settled in to some kind of pattern, I'll get back in game.

Love you all,
Loni

--,-'-{@

Wow, sounds pretty rough, but I hope things improve and settle down for you soon.

Jump to: