View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Varliara
Captain

re: GDPR#2267948

here's a newer trailer posted today

Fleet Council

Awarded:

Man I can't wait till summer! Judging from one quick blip of the "Live Long and Prosper" hand sign in that preview, it looks like the Spock death scene is being redone, though. Could be a twist on that old scene, though. I hope we don't have Star Trek III all over again in two years

Thanks for the post!

Qapla'!

Dahar Master Myr'Sendri (KDF main, Tac DPS'er)

Diplomacy is the fine art of saying "Nice Doggy" while finding a big stick....

Illigitimi Non Carborundum!
DustyAce
Captain

Cpt_Guthrie wrote:
I .... hate ..... JJA. Shatner needs to crotchpunch the kid.

i hate JJA by many reasons.... about what he did with ST it's not one of them because... feelings... at some point watching the movie remembered me the best punchs and kicks JTK did against the stablishment, fleet's rules and prime directives... is that curious "free spirit" and "non logical way to do/solve" some things who was rescued imho.... and... im happy cus that

Spock was screwed up... yes a little... and the whole cannon storyline gone to hell, yes right, but is the price to pay for have one "fresh" kirk kicking the rules of the galaxy one more time on our screens

fashion rules changed... "the cool way to do things" changed too.... even the cool guys stereotypes changed a lot ...JTK actually could be taken as a jerk by many people form this generation, younger rappers and punksrockers o.0

said that... hope we can share some beers and watch those movies again Guthrie ...add a bit of gin into my beer please... that improve a lot the whole movie experience^^

about to kill'him with fire cus did cloverfield and made me pay tickets to watch that... hell yeah!

edit: about world changing around me... i noticed something was going pretty wrong when a day i entered to buy cologne after shave and suddenly the whole wall was covered by creams to care male skin sensivity ...what the hell... and that day i discovered the world had changed to worst and i was completely out of time place and side ...male skin sensivity my *** ¬¬
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

DustyAce wrote:
place and side ...male skin sensivity my *** ¬¬

I think that should have cream for that as well. Try the hand cream, it should work!

guess i'l must to pay more attention to those words i pick >.<
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: