View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Trent
STO_Armsman
Commodore

re: S7 Tribble Test Reward Up (And pretty much what I predicted)

The S7 reward for participating in the Tribble Test weekend is available, and it's pretty much what I predicted it would be, namely:

A Tribble that grants you one Romulan Mark once an hour when petted. envy

Link to the STO site Blog:
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=780171

From the Blog:
Quote:
Players who played on Tribble for at least one (1) hour during the designated test period have earned an exclusive Mol'Rihan Tribble.

Stat buffs when petted:
Quote:
+1 Romulan Mark (once per hour)
(Removes all previous Tribble bufffs)
+5 Plasma Resistance
+5 Disruptor Resistance
+2% Plasma Damage
+2% Disruptor Damage

If eligible, to claim your reward, log into STO (Holodeck) and visit the in-game C-Store from your minimap. Once in the C-Store, select the “Items” tab from the left and scroll down until you see the reward. Click on it and then click the “claim” button towards the lower-right section of the store. This is an account-wide reward that can be claimed on all current and future Federation and Klingon characters.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Mol'Rihan Tribble requires Federation captains to be level 2+, and Klingon captains to be level 21+, before it can be claimed. You can only equip the Tribble while on a ground map.

Awarded:

re: S7 Tribble Test Reward Up (And pretty much what I predicted)

There there... know how you feel.If it's any consolation, I called the Breen ship :P

(though Cryptic has been somwhat predictable. 3rd year anniversary Ambassador FTW!)

I WILL admit I didn't think they'd give us the ship without a lockbox/pay mechanic. Pleasantly surprised!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: