Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goose4291

re: Hi and Query

Hi, I've been a long time lurker on this forum and thought it time to post a question thats been bugging me for a while.

I'm a massive TOS fan and wonder: Do any of you use your ToS Constitutions now your at level 50, and if so, what for? I'm finding it impossible to do the "Explore Strange New Worlds" missions with my old ship at present, even with level 11 gear throughout.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ven Rook

I certainly don't, no. It just isn't up to the task. A real real shame, we could so go for a T5 version.

Chrisroark found a foundry mission you can use it in though (I've done the same mission I think, enjoyed it, and pretty sure you can use it for ior) http://tosfleet.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9103541&p=32765324&gid=205090#32765324bottom.

We will probably never see a T5 connie though, CBS probably reckon it's too far from canon or something.

That's my connie in my sig by the way. wink

Ade

Awarded:

I believe we have had 1 or 2 members run daily missions with their connie, and I know of one that took a connie into an stf (was not his intention...)

And we have usually run a fleet connie pvp during our fleet anniversary events as well.

I would say it isn't impossible to use it, just not in any way optimal, and for some missions not viable at all.

I think it is viable at least up to commander/captain, but beyond that the lack of useful boff skills because a huge issue. The Exeter (which is basicly a movie enterprise refit) has a bit better layout, so you might try that, but its not the original connie, so I can see why you may not want to do that.

re: Re: Hi and Query

I use it in Tour the Universe. It is as fast as any other ship I own. And it feels great to actually fly the Enterprise.
Lomax6996

Back when I used to run Tour The Galaxy regularly I had my TOS Connie set up as my racing rig. That was a blast. Mk XI RCS console gave it a nice turn rate and the Borg engine for speed. Didn't break any records but always did well enough and had fun doing it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Visitor Stateroom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum