Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{UFP}Connor
Diplomat

re: Greetings from {UFP}!

Hello everyone! I'm Connor, a member of {UFP}'s diplomatic corps! I'd just like to introduce myself for now, really. Hopefully we can get to know each other better and plan some sick events between both our fleets! I'll be acting as a diplomatic contact for UFP for now. Look forward to getting to know you all!
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Hey Connor!
I am not sure why we missed this. We also got a visit from Ambassador Sammygm so we will get right to work on negotiations. I have sent you another link to the diplomatic application so that you can re-apply. Sorry about the bogus link ;)
Mark (aka James Bailey)

Not a problem! I imagine it was probably gremlins trying to sabotage my efforts over on my side. All sorted now, though. Look forward to speaking to you more!
Connor
{UFP}Connor
Diplomat

Just popping in to see how you all are. How's things, everyone? Happy
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

Welcome back! I sent you a PM to see if we can share some of those special event dates and our weekly schedule so we can work in some cross fleet activities.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum