Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Veterans Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Introductions for Diplomats & Ambassadors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mack Westbrook

re: Greetings from 12th fleet!

Greetings,
On behalf of the 12th fleet I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mack Westbrook, I have been assigned to your fleet as the 12th Fleet Diplomat.

I'd like that our fleets get to know each other better as both of us have been around for considerable time and perhaps if all goes well get into an alliance which would be beneficial for Joint Fleet activities and interest members of both the fleets.

My in-game handler is @captainwestbrook, should you wish to get in touch with me.

Regards,
Ambassador Westbrook
12th Fleet Diplomat
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

I hear that you have met one of council members in the pvp world. It is nice that we are building diplomatic relations with some of the other great fleets. I know our fleets will work well together.
We have a council meeting on Monday so we will try to pit this on the schedule.
Please fill out the fleet application here:
http://tosfleet.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/application.php?gid=205090

i think you wandered onto our old site with your other one.

Greetings,

I had gotten into touch with Mr. Vexashen and while he did tell me he was one of the six council members, I wasn't aware he's the PvP council member, that's really good to learn.

And yes, looks like I wandered elsewhere while trying to apply, I appreciate your response and posting the above link.

I aswell look forward towards an interactive association between our fleets and while I do not know why we haven't crossed paths earlier, I suppose all happens for a good reason.

Regards,
Ambassador Westbrook
12th Fleet Diplomat
mark (James Bailey)
Fleet Council

Awarded:

application received and we will get back to you asap!
Good to know you..
Mark

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum